Glassjaw Coloring Book vinyl limited to 120 unique color combos 8/16

I'm on here reading every day, but have never posted. I don't really know how to work this that well, but was curious if anyone else got an email. I saw no one else posted about this and thought I would.

First image is my confirming email, Second is the screenshot showing the corresponding order number.

Noticed it was sent First Class Mail International, so maybe Merch Direct sent the overseas ones out first, due to shipping time, etc.  And the US people will hopefully start shipping tomorrow or early next week

I don't know why I got a shipping notification and no one else did but maybe some people that did just don't use this website? Regardless, I'll be sure to post the package upon arrival. I don't know why anyone would waste their time photoshopping something so stupid, is that really something people do on here?

@rain of frogs I don't know for sure....but if other people who pre-order the record both before and after him have not received shipping notification.....why would they ship only one copy out?!

Who said they only shipped one copy out?   All we know is that it appears that they (Merchnow) wanted to ship out overseas packages first.  Given that there were 120 available, I can't think that too many overseas people got this.  But if anyone else on the board ordered this and is not in the USA, please speak up.  Other labels (e.g TMR) have sent overseas stuff out first before, so it isn't like this hasn't been done before.  Maybe they are trying to time it so everyone gets them around the same time?  Who the hell knows.   At least we have some hope that this isn't vaporware and will actually hit before 2016 (crossing fingers)