PO: Crosses (†††) - ††† (2/11/14)

The trio:

cyKken6.jpg

Because of the fuckup with the download code, I was given a CD of the album. Which I'm fine with, obviously.

Well I'll be damned,I 100% thought these were not going to be out for a couple of months given the answers that Sumarian had given.

That being the case... I have both variants of the 2x LP and all three EPs on their way from Amazon... I guess I'll decide what to keep after I get them all :P

I'm "guessing" it won't be available til the 11th since that' whn the album "officially" drops. Still waiting for ANY response from the pre-order -_-', seeing as some of you guys already received e-mails.

I understand that's normally how it works, but the email stated "First and foremost, we would like to offer you an immediate download of the album..."

Apparently, "immediate" means Tuesday.

Just wondering if anyone else here had been successful with the download.

Download code worked for me the first day I got it. Not sure about now. It was only 160 Kbps though.

Thanks for letting me know. I wasn't able to attempt the download until early Saturday morning, so maybe they had taken it down by then. I have the first two EPs on lossless audio from when they were originally released, but the new EP would still be nice to have, as well.