PO: Crosses (†††) - ††† (2/11/14)

Got my charcoal copy from Amazon today!  Everything about it looks and sounds amazing.

Also, this being my first time hearing these songs, I'm saying right now that this is going to be one of my favorite albums of this year.  Yes, even though the majority of the songs were released before now.

Buddy of mine went to the same store I got mine yesterday to pick up his copy.  He got a white one, and he also got a download code.  Is it the charcoal variants that don't come with a download code?  seems pretty dumb to me.  records are not supposed to be like a box of chocolates.

freaking weird.  was the download code an insert?  i looked a couple times to make sure it wasn't stuck in the inner sleeve or down in the jacket, but i definitely didn't get a DL code.  Not really a huge deal.  I'm going to get a 44.1/16 FLAC copy anyways.  I'm sure the DL code is for 320kbps MP3s.

What the fuck? They email us saying the white had complications during manufacturing but somehow they are available in stores. Sumerian blows. People who pre ordered should get first dibs. I pre ordered within the first hour of it going up and now I have to wait another 3 weeks to get my records. Lame.

What the fuck? They email us saying the white had complications during manufacturing but somehow they are available in stores. Sumerian blows. People who pre ordered should get first dibs. I pre ordered within the first hour of it going up and now I have to wait another 3 weeks to get my records. Lame.

I'm annoyed with this too.  It cost me more to order directly from the label and I'm getting my LP after everyone else.  I'm glad that the label has such a shitty lineup that I don't really have to worry about ordering from them ever again.

Soundstage Direct no longer has the 10"s listed on their site. I hope they actually get them and werent just taking orders in hopes of getting them.

Shitty I was just about to try to order them. Pissed that SRC said April, do not want to wait. Already upset I won't have it for tomorrow's meet and greet.

i've been listening to this non stop. havent done that with an album in a long time. i personally think this is a much better listening experience as an LP instead of three separate EPs. i think chino even mentioned that listening to the songs in this order really changed the way he viewed the band