PO: Crosses (†††) - ††† (2/11/14)

Ordered my LP on white through Interpunk solely because it said it comes with a signed poster but every time I check the order status it has a different estimated delivery; yesterday it said "Expected in stock tomorrow" and now it says "Expected in stock in 3 days." This has been changing every day over the past month. I'm not too familiar with Interpunk in recent years but I'm starting to suspect that I may never get the album.

Oddly enough, months ago, I ordered all 3 colored EPs through them and the same thing kept happening with massive delays so I ended up just canceling my order to put the money towards something else.

Ordered my LP on white through Interpunk solely because it said it comes with a signed poster but every time I check the order status it has a different estimated delivery; yesterday it said "Expected in stock tomorrow" and now it says "Expected in stock in 3 days." This has been changing every day over the past month. I'm not too familiar with Interpunk in recent years but I'm starting to suspect that I may never get the album.

Oddly enough, months ago, I ordered all 3 colored EPs through them and the same thing kept happening with massive delays so I ended up just canceling my order to put the money towards something else.

I ordered (white vinyl) through Interpunk for the same reason and it has been shipped. In fact, it was out for delivery today, but my postal worker didn't bother to walk the package to my door and processed the delivery as "Notice Left, Mailbox Blocked" neither of which are true. If he could have left a notice, he could have reached the mailbox. But it was a package that was too large for the mailbox, he just didn't care to deliver it. Beyond frustrated.

I ordered (white vinyl) through Interpunk for the same reason and it has been shipped. In fact, it was out for delivery today, but my postal worker didn't bother to walk the package to my door and processed the delivery as "Notice Left, Mailbox Blocked" neither of which are true. If he could have left a notice, he could have reached the mailbox. But it was a package that was too large for the mailbox, he just didn't care to deliver it. Beyond frustrated.

If you check your order through interpunk you would see if you were one of the 1st 100. Mine said include autographed poster. And I got mine last thursday. Big box with album secure plus poster tube inside. Got my sumerian one today. Different poster than interpunk

Got my charcoal today with big creases in my cover. Not thrilled about that. And I agree that the sound quality of this is really lacking. Not too impressed here overall.

must be something wrong with your ears or your copy and whoever else said the sound quality is lacking.  Mine sounds fantastic.

Hmm, I emailed Interpunk to see what the deal was but no word yet. As far as the poster, I ordered a tube because when I check my order it says there's a signed poster included so I hope that's true because I really don't need an empty tube for no reason other than to hit shit with.

At the bottom it says you do get the autographed poster. My friend ordered later than I did and his doesn't say it

Yeah and I just ordered mine on the 2nd but I'm not sure when they put theirs up so maybe I just got lucky. I'm just confused why the expected date keeps getting pushed for me while others are getting theirs.

must be something wrong with your ears or your copy and whoever else said the sound quality is lacking.  Mine sounds fantastic.

I've only spun the first record (sides A/B) but it sounds clean, crisp, and as expected on my system so I don't feel there's any issues with the pressing thus far. My copy is the charcoal vinyl variation, I should clarify. I haven't done a listening comparison to the digital versions of it on my system but I'll do that in the next couple days and report back with a little better summary of my thoughts.

My copy only had a slight crease on the jacket in the upper left corner. Nothing serious but I was rather surprised there was no cardboard padding or bubble wrap in the LP mailer. I'm just happy both records aren't warped or anything.

Anyone get the 10" from soundstage direct yet?

No. I contacted them multiple times over the last couple months asking for an ETA update and I basically got the same answer each time: There is no ETA for these releases yet but we will get back to you.

With that said, I cancelled my pre-orders for all 3 10" records the other day because of that. Considering I placed that pre-order nearly 4+ months ago, I'm basically tired of waiting. I figure I'll order them if/when they actually are released or an actual release date is set. In fact, even browsing the website now for them yields no results including the direct links to each 10" release. This makes me believe that even SoundStageDirect feels since the date is so up in the air it's not even worth listing anymore until then. I never asked this to confirm but I'll bet that's true over all 3 10" EPs actually being sold out.

Anyone get the 10" from soundstage direct yet?

I emailed them about the 10", they said these have been pushed back to April 22nd, so I guess the only way to get them as mentioned before is via import. I was really looking forward to this, though they have not cancelled my pre-order.