PO: Crosses (†††) - ††† (2/11/14)

SRC took these off their site?

The label says the information solicited to us was sent incorrectly by mistake or something along those lines. Apparently including the release date. Who knows. I would wait on ordering period. Especially since Amazon is listing them significantly higher than MSRP. We were told that the correct information will be sent out soon.

The label says the information solicited to us was sent incorrectly by mistake or something along those lines. Apparently including the release date. Who knows. I would wait on ordering period. Especially since Amazon is listing them significantly higher than MSRP. We were told that the correct information will be sent out soon.

So should I cancel my order with you guys or hold off??

I would wait on ordering period. Especially since Amazon is listing them significantly higher than MSRP. .

This is an entirely misleading statement.

Amazon has pre-order price drop guarantees AND a no hassle no penalty cancellation policy.

There is never a reason NOT to order from amazon. Pre-order, see if the price drops, if you're not happy with the price 3-4 days before the release date cancel the order, you can't lose

This is an entirely misleading statement.

Amazon has pre-order price drop guarantees AND a no hassle no penalty cancellation policy.

There is never a reason NOT to order from amazon. Pre-order, see if the price drops, if you're not happy with the price 3-4 days before the release date cancel the order, you can't lose

Not to mention you cannot argue with free shipping for three records with Prime.

I totally forgot about that...it's been so long since I didn't have Prime. haha So worth it, though.

I used the free 1 month preview and used it 2-3 times. I don't order from amazon a ton so I didn't sign up for the year, but I'm sure if I did I would make it a point to order way more stuff from them.

Will I recieve a refund when I cancel my order? Or should I expect store credit?

Will I recieve a refund when I cancel my order? Or should I expect store credit?

store credit. they have your money for life. i have a $20 credit on my account but i'll probably never use it because its cheaper to go through amazon. I'm saving it for a SRC exclusive. Finch perhaps....