WTB/WTTF: TWIABP - Whenever, If Ever (clear w/ splatter or record release)

matthewxbrown

not too shabby, the record release that sold went for like $60 i think

still fucking kicking myself for not buying that. (record release copy) plus it went towards charity. I thought it would be a lot easier finding a copy on here. My whole search for a complete TWIABP collection on here has pretty much gone nowhere.

still fucking kicking myself for not buying that. (record release copy) plus it went towards charity. I thought it would be a lot easier finding a copy on here. My whole search for a complete TWIABP collection on here has pretty much gone nowhere.

you'll probably be able to find someone selling it in a few months, the band has picked up a lot of steam with this album, probably the hardest time to get their material. it was a beautiful record release though, i'm pretty sure the design was screened directly onto the covers, i doubt you'll pay much less than $60 for it unfortunately, even through the board. 

you'll probably be able to find someone selling it in a few months, the band has picked up a lot of steam with this album, probably the hardest time to get their material. it was a beautiful record release though, i'm pretty sure the design was screened directly onto the covers, i doubt you'll pay much less than $60 for it unfortunately, even through the board.

yeah Chris rejec did the covers. it went for $60~ on ebay, so maybe I'll eventually find it for $40~ on here.

• 2 weeks later...