PO: This Will Destroy You : LIVE IN REYKJAVIK, ICELAND 3XLP (SOON)

mbl160-ioda-300x300.jpg11 gorgeous live versions of the band’s material spanning across Young MountainS/T, and Tunnel Blanket. All songs were performed and recorded at Harpa Concert Hall in Reykjavik, Iceland.

Issued as a triple LP, double CD, and digital, you can now hear THIS WILL DESTROY YOU in a far more textured and visceral live environment.

• Engineer: Finnur Hákonarson
• Mix: Alex Bhore and Charlie Vela
• Mastering: Alan Douches
• Design: Christopher Royal King

Special thanks to David/Suicide Squeeze for being completely cool about Tunnel Blanket songs appearing on this album.

Mp3: coming soon

Track List:
01. A Three Legged Workhorse
02. There are Some Remedies Worse Than the Disease
03. Black Dunes
04. Burial on the Presidio Banks
05. Glass Realms
06. Communal Blood
07. Quiet
08. They Move on Tracks of Never-Ending Light
09. Little Smoke
10. The Mighty Rio Grande
11. Threads

Digital issued October 22, 2013
3xLP | 2xCD issued October 29, 2013

LP pressing info:

- First Press: White, Grey, Black vinyl

via Magic Bullet Records

--

so excited!

Can't wait for this! they can do no wrong. Also can't wait until they release another album which it seems they've been recording judging by facebook pictures and such.
I loved Young Mountain, and then I loved how much they progressed to Self Titled, and then I liked Tunnel Blanket even more.

One of my favorite bands and I will definitely be picking this.

I think maybe he just meant that it will ship when they have it??

maybe...

which means OCTOBER!!

When this first got announced via MB's Facebook I was checking it out and I remember somebody asked about that in the comments and Brent replied to it stating that...

Just speaking from my own experiences with Magic Bullet... do any of you recall items being up for pre-order? I'm pretty sure everything I've purchase from them was already in-hand before it became available...

Not 100% sure though! I'd really like to see a pre-order!!

EDIT: I tried looking it up on their Facebook. The entire listing for it seems to be gone... hmmm...

When this first got announced via MB's Facebook I was checking it out and I remember somebody asked about that in the comments and Brent replied to it stating that...

Just speaking from my own experiences with Magic Bullet... do any of you recall items being up for pre-order? I'm pretty sure everything I've purchase from them was already in-hand before it became available...

Not 100% sure though! I'd really like to see a pre-order!!

EDIT: I tried looking it up on their Facebook. The entire listing for it seems to be gone... hmmm...

maybe we just keep our fingers crossed and our eyes open!!

emos, austin

Hmmm, you've been there before? It's normally good?

I've got 2 'bar/venues' I frequent here and one definitely stands above the other. Never know though, some of these sound engineers can really suck. I definitely notice it at one of my two choices... :(

I just saw the Appleseed Cast the other night and, although phenomenal, it would have been better at the other venue... sad story!! But still great! :)

I've been to venues in many states and, at this point, I almost feel like I'd rather be ignorant and oblivious to these details... but damn, it doesn't take a true fan to notice a problem... :(

Something like TWDY demands quality as their music is so finely detailed!!

Somehow, I've yet to see these dudes but managed to see some that are almost impossible...

SOON! I HOPE!!

Hmmm, you've been there before? It's normally good?

I've got 2 'bar/venues' I frequent here and one definitely stands above the other. Never know though, some of these sound engineers can really suck. I definitely notice it at one of my two choices... :(

I just saw the Appleseed Cast the other night and, although phenomenal, it would have been better at the other venue... sad story!! But still great! :)

I've been to venues in many states and, at this point, I almost feel like I'd rather be ignorant and oblivious to these details... but damn, it doesn't take a true fan to notice a problem... :(

Something like TWDY demands quality as their music is so finely detailed!!

Somehow, I've yet to see these dudes but managed to see some that are almost impossible...

SOON! I HOPE!!

usually an alright venue. this was at the old location where they had an inside and an outdoor stage. this show was outside. lymbyc systym opened and they were phenomenal. i blame the sound guy mostly but "rituals" live might sound the same anywhere though. not really a fan of anything post YM.