Autographed records?

Just looking for some opinions/info on Autographed records.

Has anybody had an autograph authenticated by a 3rd party?  Is it worth doing?

I have had this signed copy of the Ramones S/T for about 10 years.  I bought it in an auction run by Arturo Vega (RIP) who was running the official Ramones website at the time.

No real plans to sell it, just wondering what factors go into setting value on a signed record.

1098323_10200371311911615_829453081_n.jp

1017314_10200371311751611_1312535781_n.j

I typically don't care much for autographed records, but I did get Hanni El Khatib to sign my tri-color copy of Head In The Dirt this year at the Fillmore.  I also got Etta James to sign a copy of her 1955 hit "The Wallflower" years ago. 

I also have a copy of Purple allegedly signed by STP, but would prob need it verified before I believe it.

I've got about 15 signed records. I've never sold a signed album before, and I don't think it would be worth the hassle. I like getting records signed as a sort of memento I guess. I only do it if the band's at the merch table or hanging around the venue. I try not to bother anyone in the band if they're busy. Most bands are happy to sign things and talk, which is pretty cool. 

The only bad experience I've had with asking for an autograph was with Michael Cera when he was playing bass for Mister Heavenly. So awkward. 

I've got about 15 signed records. I've never sold a signed album before, and I don't think it would be worth the hassle. I like getting records signed as a sort of memento I guess. I only do it if the band's at the merch table or hanging around the venue. I try not to bother anyone in the band if they're busy. Most bands are happy to sign things and talk, which is pretty cool. 

The only bad experience I've had with asking for an autograph was with Michael Cera when he was playing bass for Mister Heavenly. So awkward. 

Please tell

I have a decent amount of signed albums but this will never bet topped, so much so that I had to get it framed. Sorry for the shitty picture.

YFU0PN0.jpg

That would be topped if it was Bon Scott that signed a Bon are album.

I've only got a couple of signed things, spencer p. jones(legendary Aussie guitarist), a few less than jake things, living with lions - holy shit on gold.

That would be topped if it was Bon Scott that signed a Bon are album.

I've only got a couple of signed things, spencer p. jones(legendary Aussie guitarist), a few less than jake things, living with lions - holy shit on gold.

Agreed, a Bon Scott signed lp would top it but sadly I doubt I'll ever get one.