Day at the Fair - The Rocking Chair Years 2XLP $10.00 10 year anniversary

I got mine, sat down and listened to it the other day while I was off...It took me way back. All of the colors and the layout came out great...and the lathe cut is cool as hell

Thanks Larry, I don't think anything will ever hold as much nostalgic goodness as The Rocking Chair Years...

And I can't wait for the new material! I'll keep my fingers crossed for "You will find my bike at the basement of the Alamo" to make the cut...I know it is technically a "Further North" song, but I'm hoping since that didn't really go that far that they will consider that song for the new EP...

Glad you got them.  Very special record for me personally.  Really glad people are enjoying it as much as I am.  The Demos for the new album are fantastic.  Hopefully we will sell all these and sell out the release shows to help pay for the recording.

Do you think think it would sell? Vinyl that is... Maybe 300 would?

Yeah that was what I was Planning on.  Like 300 or maybe 250.  I would basically just try to break even on it.  We talked about doing it possibly when we release the new album.  I think that might help it sell a little better.

Been waiting a while to announce this but Please help us sell this show out.  We will announce a few more shows probably in early 2014. Tickets can be purchase for 12.00 right now through this link.  Again all proceeds from ticket and record Sales will go to recording the new album.

1392060_628438437179609_628596152_n.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The first Day At The Fair show in two years is a little over 2 weeks away. Have you got your tickets yet? If so stop by and say hi. We will have all our release for sale. Also if you missed out on a test press bundle for The Rocking Chair Years we will have 8 test bundles with black screen printed jackets.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...