Worst Band Ever v2.0

Eric, quit posting avant-garde stuff and proclaiming it to be worse than/as bad as that vapid gutter trash excuse for "music." At least Little Women have the balls to do something left field and deviate from the 'norm.' It's seriously annoying (nothing new by TE standards), but mostly just shows how narrow your frame of reference is. There's a massive difference between not being good, and being too over-your-head for you to comprehend and/or appreciate. Go listen to your The Weeknd boxset.

Eric, quit posting avant-garde stuff and proclaiming it to be worse than/as bad as that vapid gutter trash excuse for "music." At least Little Women have the balls to do something left field and deviate from the 'norm.' It's seriously annoying (nothing new by TE standards), but mostly just shows how narrow your frame of reference is. There's a massive difference between not being good, and being too over-your-head for you to comprehend and/or appreciate. Go listen to your The Weeknd boxset.

I nearly have a tear in my eye.

Shut the fuck up. Stop tying to sound deep and saying things like "There's a massive difference between not being good, and being too over-your-head" music is a subjective art from, don't say it's over my head, just because I don't like a bunch of waling guitars and horns hanging on the the broken frame of melody.  Don't get butt hurt when somebody doesn't share the same opinion as you, especially on music. Did I get upset when Rye posted Owl City? No I just let him have his option and didn't belittle his music taste, so do us all a favor and save server space, and don't bitch when people don't like your pretentious hipster music.

Shut the fuck up. Stop tying to sound deep and saying things like "There's a massive difference between not being good, and being too over-your-head" music is a subjective art from, don't say it's over my head, just because I don't like a bunch of waling guitars and horns hanging on the the broken frame of melody.  Don't get butt hurt when somebody doesn't share the same opinion as you, especially on music. Did I get upset when Rye posted Owl City? No I just let him have his option and didn't belittle his music taste, so do us all a favor and save server space, and don't bitch when people don't like your pretentious hipster music.

1363878971889683552.GIF