PO Rush - Vapor Trails Remixed

This is great news, although i wish they would repress counterparts and test for echo.

They are! on cd

They should release this whole damn thing on vinyl:

http://www.amazon.com/The-Studio-Albums-1989-2007-Rush/dp/B00E9P957Q/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1376430840&sr=8-1&keywords=rush+the+studio+albums+1989-2007

I'm a big Rush fan, but I never got into this album at all. I might check out the new, non-brickwalled version tho, just for curiousity.

The last two, on the other hand... Fantastic. Shame I slept on S&A (it's now over $200) but Clockwork Angels sounds great.

I'd love for them to reissue Presto. Anything earlier than that one is pretty easy to find used.

I think I will have to buy this and will probably unload my original once I do (which I bought for only $20 years ago). Big fan of this record, more so than S&A.<br /><br />I also want to say I got my copy of Presto for less than $20 years ago, though I'm not sure what the current market is.<br /><br />A few weeks back I read about a Hemispheres vinyl reissue so maybe Counterparts and Test for Echo will come some day. I think MOV needs to hop on that train.

I'm really looking forward to judging this album based on the music rather than the horrible sound.  Made it unlistenable to me.  I NEVER liked One Little Victory but the rest of the album is actually pretty good from what I remember.

I got Presto for 5 bucks on discogs though it has a skip. "I'm not one to believe in mag--I'm not one to believe in mag-- I'm not one..."  On a related note I love how they played "Presto" on their latest tour.  Amazing setlist.

• 1 month later...

Presto is easy to find here in Canada. I've seen them in a lot of garage sales and stores for cheap. 

If you want to hear what this remix sounds like, here a link to stream the entire album @ Rolling Stone : http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/rush-remix-their-polarizing-album-vapor-trails-premiere-20130927

Normally, albums should not be tempered with years after their release as they are a time capsule but I think they made a great job this time because of the fuzzy/heavy audio on the original. You can hear way more details now.

I just got my copy in the mail. If there's anything worth mentioning about this release (a download code maybe?), I'll report back!