PO: Yuck - Glow and Behold 10/1/13

I wonder what this will be like without Blumberg.  I loved the first album, so I'm hoping this will be as good.  $10 isn't bad though.

New song is pretty awesome.

For anyone interested. Just some info from Fat Possum. They said in an e-mail reply they are not printing any special edition colored records. Just good old black said Patrick from Fat Possum. 

Also if you're going for the Universal Music UK edition log in and register first so you can fix your shipment address settings. I logged in as a guest and am paying the price as I put the APT # in the wrong field and now awaiting an e-mail response. 

You've been warned!

• 4 weeks later...

I just got this in my inbox today and I'm three songs in and really loving this so far. First song surprised me, really chilled instrumental song with some awesome trumpet. Vocalist absolutely gives a different, less hazy feel from the last and the band definitely switched up slightly with that change, and it worked out super well.

I just got this in my inbox today and I'm three songs in and really loving this so far. First song surprised me, really chilled instrumental song with some awesome trumpet. Vocalist absolutely gives a different, less hazy feel from the last and the band definitely switched up slightly with that change, and it worked out super well.

Which edition did you get? Also all, be on the lookout for their B-Side Single, New Orders "Age of Consent" fuzzzzzzzzeeeed out!

• 4 weeks later...

Yea its nothing special...as is all these new gimmicky bootleg/advanced copies...just a tactic to try to sell a quick 500 or so copies.....

I maybe would of bought it, had it been $13-$15 bucks....thats what they should do....knock it down $5-8 bucks since it lacks art work, inner sleeves, no labels on the vinyl, and usually isnt even shrink wrapped....I mean they probably save $4-5 bucks in production right there? IDK maybe just $2-3? Hard to say how much that costs per unit...

Yea its nothing special...as is all these new gimmicky bootleg/advanced copies...just a tactic to try to sell a quick 500 or so copies.....

I maybe would of bought it, had it been $13-$15 bucks....thats what they should do....knock it down $5-8 bucks since it lacks art work, inner sleeves, no labels on the vinyl, and usually isnt even shrink wrapped....I mean they probably save $4-5 bucks in production right there? IDK maybe just $2-3? Hard to say how much that costs per unit...

This is how I feel about the Craft Spells LTD ED Idle Labor... Captured Tracks should repress Idle Labor and do it some justice!

Special Edition

R-2825659-1314753719.jpeg

Standard

R-2868576-1306325553.jpeg

So I got suckered, I think. Multiple websites reported that the deluxe UK edition would be a white vinyl with lithogrpah artwork autographed. Turns out these reports aren't true. Including the Pitchfork website. Mines came in today. And I backtracked to the website by Universal. It says "High quality 12” by 12” lithoprint on uncoated 300gsm paper. Limited to 500 pieces & signed by Yuck." Nothing about white.

At any rate I have two of the lithographs signed. Anyone interested in making an offer? PM me? They both look like they've been "handled" but seem to be in excellent condition as far as lithographs go. They are /500

9O41HZ4.jpg