Something Corporate - North

this album is definitely a top 5 nostalgia album for me.  so many feelzz.  the whole album just reminds me of sitting on my computer playing wow till 5am every day in the summer like 5 years ago without a worry in the world and all i listened to was soco and jacks mannequin.  i miss being 15.

she paints me blue ugggghhhhh best song.

this has been announced since LTTW    it will be out in october for the 10th anniversary or as close as physically possible.  Being a major label re-issue, it is partially out of our hands but I am doing all I can to get them ready in time for the anniversary

No B-sides on this one as it will be a Single Lp but I have spoken to Andrew about doing a 7" of b-sides which were included on the greatest hits release but not on LTTW or North so assuming all goes well with North, we hope to do that 7" with the band sometime in 2014

All other info will be posted as we get closer to release date but the jackets for these will be GATEFOLD OLD SCHOOL TIP POINT STYLE which should come out awesome!   Super excited for this one, been a long time in the making and many conversation have been had between myself and Andrew regarding the details. 

this has been announced since LTTW    it will be out in october for the 10th anniversary or as close as physically possible.  Being a major label re-issue, it is partially out of our hands but I am doing all I can to get them ready in time for the anniversary

No B-sides on this one as it will be a Single Lp but I have spoken to Andrew about doing a 7" of b-sides which were included on the greatest hits release but not on LTTW or North so assuming all goes well with North, we hope to do that 7" with the band sometime in 2014

All other info will be posted as we get closer to release date but the jackets for these will be GATEFOLD OLD SCHOOL TIP POINT STYLE which should come out awesome!   Super excited for this one, been a long time in the making and many conversation have been had between myself and Andrew regarding the details. 

Isn't Watch The Sky a b-side? based on that picture it was on the tracklist.

is it pathetic that I'm pretty much in tears over this??? I'm so glad you guys have taken on the task of pressing SoCo albums. LTTTW was phenomenal and even though I knew it was in the works, officially knowing an album that means so much to me is being pressed and knowing you will take care of it, because it's not a cash grab, but because you love the music as much as we do, that it will be spectacular. Thank you ETR <3