Protest the Hero - Volition - Out October 29th

I actually like the vulture rape cover a little more than the KS version, I even ordered the swirl variant to have both covers.

Lyrics are definitely not as strong as Kezia or Fortress but Arif did the lyrics on those two and Rody did them for this and Scurrilous. Definitely digging this album though. Can't wait for my records so I can finally spin this instead of the mp3s.

I actually like the vulture rape cover a little more than the KS version, I even ordered the swirl variant to have both covers.

Lyrics are definitely not as strong as Kezia or Fortress but Arif did the lyrics on those two and Rody did them for this and Scurrilous. Definitely digging this album though. Can't wait for my records so I can finally spin this instead of the mp3s.

Rody did most lyrics for Scurillous, but Arif did two or three songs on there if I'm right.

But agreed on them not being nearly as strong as Kezia or Fortress. I'm really a fan of Arif in general, so I may be biased here.  B) Dat bass player.

It mentioned one on the packaging.

Now that I think about it I don't remember seeing one inside, but I did not look for one so I probably missed it.

There is one in the blue swirl, just got it yesterday and came with one. Waiting on the other variant which I'm only assuming it will come with one also. 

I picked this up from HMV last night, I'm kind of surprised there hasn't been more comments on how good the vinyl sounds. I'm always worried when I buy a record that it may not sound too great due to mastering (Stray From The Path - Rising Sun, I'm looking at you).

This is one of the best sounding records I have ever heard.

Heads up to all you show-goers. I just saw them last night (Wicked show) and they have the album on tour, but the merch guy wouldn't open it to see what variant it is. I'm assuming it was just the blue swirl, and it had the vulture rape cover. 

And also a note on their show, their new drummer was pretty good, i was impressed. But Arif wasn't on bass, they had another guy filling in cause for the first half of the tour Arif is busy with a musical theater thing hes in. Wasn't stunned by the basswork, but it was ok. Everyone else was on point and they even played two tracks from kezia (bonus). 

This was posted by Tim Millar(guitarist) in the indiegogo comments section yesterday:

Hi everyone!

Rest assured that everything is under control. As mentioned below, we are out on the road and have someone taking care of things at home. I’m doing everything in my power to get all the issues resolved. Shipping can take some time depending on where in the world you are so reassured everything is in the mail. If things get lost or don’t show up, we have more than enough to send out another so every issue will be taken and everyone will get their perks. Thanks for your understanding