Protest the Hero - Volition - Out October 29th

I saw these guys live one time with as I lay dying and the human abstract , if its the same guy still singing, he was a huge d-bag on stage and turned me off to the music completely.

Awesome flashback! Saw this tour in Jacksonville Beach, Florida on an extended vacation. At Freebird I think it was called, a venue right on the ocean, very cool experience. Mychildren Mybride also played.

I didn't get the real arrogant vibe, but he did say "We're the only band up here tonight not playing for God." I wondered if he was just plainly stating, or trying to be antagonistic towards Christians in the crowd or maybe even the other bands. Saw them one other time in St Paul, MN. They didn't draw a huge crowd, but it was a good show, everyone was having fun. No doosh baggery of any kind.

Anyways, it was that Florida show that put me on board with them, checking out their tunes before the show. Liked every release since, looking forward to a new album.

Am I the only one who is glad I backed it on IGG? I like the artwork for that much more than the retail artwork. I'm on my mobile so I can't post it, but the protest the hero subreddit has the backer cover as the background.

Oh nice, cheers for the heads up.

For anyone wondering, here: http://b.thumbs.redditmedia.com/tenlCzFY09Km9WhI.jpg

Doesn't show as a background for me though, just an image at the top of the page (which is pretty annoying). Maybe cos of RES?

Oh nice, cheers for the heads up.

For anyone wondering, here: http://b.thumbs.redditmedia.com/tenlCzFY09Km9WhI.jpg

Doesn't show as a background for me though, just an image at the top of the page (which is pretty annoying). Maybe cos of RES?

that still looks freakin sweet though.

Did anyone happen to invest in the USB stick?  I'm interested in the "...lossless digital version of an unreleased song from the Scurrilous sessions."  Would have ordered this myself, but somehow slept through the entire IGG campaign, I was completely unaware of it until it was over.  I need to become more modernized & social media friendly... 

But I'll toss someone a couple bucks, or trade for another tune or something, should anyone have this unreleased Scurrilous sessions track.

Did anyone happen to invest in the USB stick?  I'm interested in the "...lossless digital version of an unreleased song from the Scurrilous sessions."  Would have ordered this myself, but somehow slept through the entire IGG campaign, I was completely unaware of it until it was over.  I need to become more modernized & social media friendly... 

But I'll toss someone a couple bucks, or trade for another tune or something, should anyone have this unreleased Scurrilous sessions track.

I did not go for that but if I had to guess it would probably be To Porter, With Love, an instrumental B Side to Scurrilous.

http://www.sheethappenspublishing.com/catalogue/product-396/Protest-The-Hero-To-Porter-With-Love

Buy the download here from the band, kinda pricey but lossless and guitar tabs.

I've been sleeping under a rock completely, I didn't even realize there was a Japanese bonus track to Scurrilous.  Being as To Porter, With Love is released on the link you posted, and on the Japan version of the CD, I would assume it's something else, since it's advertised as unreleased.  But, who knows. 

If anyone hears anything, post about it!