PO - BLOOD BROTHERS (New pressings)

I have a bunch of variations of this already, in fact until these just got announced I think I was only missing the 3 most recent ones as I never bothered to keep up.

However what is bullshit is they are now charging about 10 dollars more than these cost for the first 7 pressings. 22 dollars? Fuck that!

Every time I've seen a used copy of Young Machetes, I've ended up passing on it.  Only full length I need to finish my collection, I'll have to try and remember to grab a one soon.  I always remember it being my least favorite Blood Brother's album, but it's also been quite a while since I've listened to it.

Also, a reunion would be more than welcome.  Only time they played where I was living, the show got cancelled.

I liked Young Machetes, I think it was a good last album. I love the drumming on it. But they should reunite and at least tour and possibly put out a new record, but only if it lives up to or exceeds the legacy. But damn, if I didn't already have a few variants of YM, that opaque purple and coke bottle green variant looks tasty!