damn, i remember seeing these guys in a piece of shit club back in 03' with the code and the plot to blow up the eiffel tower and they were fucking unreal. the singer cracked the back of his head open on a light fixture and poured blood everywhere for the rest of the set. i'll never forget it!

yeah.

craziest live band I've ever seen by far. Every time has been a wild experience.

Also, speaking of injuries at Chariot shows, In their first DVD, Ladies and Gentlemen: the Chariot, there is footage of them playing at a skating rink, and the guitar player breaks his leg, and they just finish the set with him on the ground with a snapped leg, if im recalling correctly.

Fuck.

This is definitely the most bummed i've ever been about a band breakup.

Goodnight my friends, and a forever farewell.

Yeah same for me, most of the time I can see it coming with bands, or they just start sucking and I don't really care anymore.  There is something to be said about quitting while still maintaining relevancy, but yeah it still sucks.  Hard to imagine Josh quitting music altogether, maybe he's planning on doing more with A Rose of Any Other Name?

I was way more bummed to find out earlier today that WFAHM are going on indefinite hiatus. I think there's a few other fans on the board, but not enough to justify posting a thread. Oh well at least its a hiatus and not all out break-up, and the last album they put out was dope. 

Also, I think I got trolled about the Blood Bros. reuniting.

Sucks when bands you love break up. :(

I was way more bummed to find out earlier today that WFAHM are going on indefinite hiatus. I think there's a few other fans on the board, but not enough to justify posting a thread. Oh well at least its a hiatus and not all out break-up, and the last album they put out was dope.

Also, I think I got trolled about the Blood Bros. reuniting.

Sucks when bands you love break up. :(

WAFFLEHAMMER?

Anyways, this truly sucks. I've never gotten the chance to see these guys live but have followed them since '03. I learned about them through Matt Goldman and was a fan when I first heard their music. A lot of the bands we've assumed would always be around are growing up and often times moving on with their lives. The internet has made it much easier to feel like we have a real connection with these artists, so it's almost like someone telling you they don't want to be your friend anymore or something. I don't know where I'm going with this...

RIP Gentlemen. I will continue to play your music on a regular basis.

This is definitely the most bummed i've ever been about a band breakup.

This really bums me out :(

Fuck this.

This news made me sick to my stomach.

SO FUCKING BUMMED OUT

I don't care where the tour stops, I'm going.

Maybe I'm just being super optimistic, and I don't want to jinx it, but.... only days ago member were talking about recording, perhaps 'All's Well That Ends Well' will be an album.........

SO FUCKING BUMMED OUT

I don't care where the tour stops, I'm going.

Maybe I'm just being super optimistic, and I don't want to jinx it, but.... only days ago member were talking about recording, perhaps 'All's Well That Ends Well' will be an album.........

A farewell album, or even an EP would be awesome. Also would love it if Wolf came back for this final tour.