Cleveland show was awesome, but I can't believe how awful all the bands were on tour with them....Birds in Row being the exception, of course. I can't believe bands like Glass Cloud even exist.

eaaasy, a little bit of biased here since they are my friends, and I like the chariot, but in my opinion glass cloud is the best band on the package, with to the wind being right behind the chariot.

eaaasy, a little bit of biased here since they are my friends, and I like the chariot, but in my opinion glass cloud is the best band on the package, with to the wind being right behind the chariot.

your bias is completely understandable, and i don't blame you, knowing you work with those bands!  i suppose it's just a question of taste.  there are many people that could never believe the chariot is a band worth listening to through all the feedback, hahaha.  at the end of the day, just not my cup of tea.  EXTREMELY talented individuals, that's for sure, there is no questioning their talents and abilities.

different strokes for different folks.

Cleveland show was awesome, but I can't believe how awful all the bands were on tour with them....Birds in Row being the exception, of course. I can't believe bands like Glass Cloud even exist.

Really? I love Glass Cloud :P I mean, their guitar player built a NINE string guitar in order to record their recent EP.

And after the announcement I checked out the other bands, I'm stoked on the whole line up!

I had such a blast tonight. Birds in Row completely blew me away, absolutely fantastic.

Glass Cloud was the biggest joke of a band I have seen, probably ever. I mean the 9 string guitar and 6 string bass were pretty cool instruments...but damn was the music and attitude bad. Just my opinion! It's not really my scene so I don't want to step on anybody's toes.

The Chariot did their thing and did it perfectly. And the crowd energy was fucking electric.

Jeremy from Touche came out for some vocals with Birds in Row and Jason Butler from letlive. did some vocals with The Chariot. So that was cool!

• 2 weeks later...

Was at the Atlanta show last night. They really treated it like a final show, so that was great. To The Wind killed it, they were my favorite opener. Lead guitarist was a super cool dude, too. All the Chariot guys were super emotional and I can't blame them. They put on a great show and stuck around afterwards to talk to people, which is always a cool move in my book. I've managed to talk to each of the guys before at the other shows I've been to, so I opted to just talk to Steven since he was the easiest to get to. Such an incredibly great dude. He was crying and everybody was hugging on him and it just felt like a family in there. He took a couple minutes to talk to me and said some of the most meaningful things I've ever heard come from a guy from a band. The Chariot are seriously the best guys. I wish them success in whatever is next in their lives.

• 1 year later...

It'll be up on YouTube in it's entirety. I asked buddy about a physical release and he said he wants to with bonus footage and whatnot, but starting free.

I will definitely buy one. The Chariot were very important to me as I was getting into harder music. The Fiancee is still one of the best albums of all time.

From the comments on the trailer, the video will be up at 8pm est on the same channel (imagerystorm).

I was lucky enough to be at the first show of the final tour and the last two. All three were special in their own way, and I will be forever grateful for these dudes. So excited to watch this!

Saw the last show in Douglasville, and the first time I ever saw them live, Freakin' apeshit show...It was everything I had hoped it would be. Got the whole band to sign my copy of Long Live.

Also on a side note looking for a cassette by Rebuker who played a few shows with them on the last tour. It was their Familiar Stranger EP if got a spare,probably not, but you never know!

I know I want mine to be all words. Either, the tracklisting for One Wing, just Forget Not or Long Live.

Edit: Better idea. Lyrics from Deaf Policeman.

Lyrics from Deaf Policeman were the inspiration for my chest piece. It means something to me when I see it, even though no one would understand just by looking at it. Anyway, I say do it.

Related note... I have "mediocrity is the killer" tattooed on me.