WTB: Giants

Hi, I am looking for some "Giants" records, If you have one or more and want to sell it/them, please let me know!

Giants /Giants /7” EP/ the Mylene Sheath/ Maroon /100

Giants /They, The Undeserving /LP/ the Mylene Sheath/ Translucent Green w/ White Splatter (Mispress w/ Screen Printed Cover) /100

Giants /They, The Undeserving /LP/ the Mylene Sheath/ White w/ Green Splatter (Tour Edition) /100

Giants /They, The Undeserving /LP/ the Mylene Sheath/ White /300

Giants /Old Stories /LP /Cavity Records/ Tour Only Press/ White, Blue haze /50

Tests:

Giants /Giants /7” EP/ the Mylene Sheath/ Test /10

Giants /Old Stories /LP/ Cavity Records/ Test /20

Giants /They, The Undeserving /LP/ the Mylene Sheath / Test /10

Hi, I am looking for some "Giants" records, If you have one or more and want to sell it/them, please let me know!

Giants /Giants /7” EP/ the Mylene Sheath/ Maroon /100

Giants /They, The Undeserving /LP/ the Mylene Sheath/ Translucent Green w/ White Splatter (Mispress w/ Screen Printed Cover) /100

Giants /They, The Undeserving /LP/ the Mylene Sheath/ White w/ Green Splatter (Tour Edition) /100

Giants /They, The Undeserving /LP/ the Mylene Sheath/ White /300

Tests:

Giants /Giants /7” EP/ the Mylene Sheath/ Test /10

Giants /Old Stories /LP/ Cavity Records/ Test /10

Giants /They, The Undeserving /LP/ the Mylene Sheath / Test /10

Hey man, thanks for the support/interest! I can send you a photo of all of those if it helps.  :D:o  :( 

Like forbenator said, the White /300 doesn't seem too hard to come by. If I see one pop up, I'll let you know.

The Mylene Sheath and us have been talking about a They, The Undeserving repress for a couple of years now and hopefully it will happen soon. 

Hey man, thanks for the support/interest! I can send you a photo of all of those if it helps.  :D:o  :(

Like forbenator said, the White /300 doesn't seem too hard to come by. If I see one pop up, I'll let you know.

The Mylene Sheath and us have been talking about a They, The Undeserving repress for a couple of years now and hopefully it will happen soon. 

OMG! You..u...r in Giants! I love you guys, I can't belive this, this is awesome! I know you are a person like me but, OMG!  Oh btw i am Derek nice to internet meet you :lol:

I got this off eBay just over i week ago!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Giants-Old-Stories-LP-Vinyl-Silkscreened-2-50-Blue-Haze-/251317303267?pt=Music_on_Vinyl&hash=item3a83adb7e3&nma=true&si=U7b4jv6%252BBOkwBwtduP%252Bnp4fe7T8%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

i got your ep on gold and olive green...yesterday! WHAT I GREAT DAY!

- Olive Green i got from the Mylene Sheath Fourms

- Gold i got here!

I love :wub:  your music check this out the posted it yesterday morning on the mylene boards! : user name: PostxxRock

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Giants-Old-Stories-LP-Vinyl-Silkscreened-2-50-Blue-Haze-/251317303267?pt=Music_on_Vinyl&hash=item3a83adb7e3&nma=true&si=U7b4jv6%252BBOkwBwtduP%252Bnp4fe7T8%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

I think They, The Undeserving is hands down one of the TOP post rock ever made, I NEEDS IT NOW ON VINYL!

I hope you guys keep making awesome music, and maybe go on a tour???....if not that is ok, because you do not have anything more to prove... YOU ARE POST ROCK LEGENDS

Rock On, and best wishes,Giants Friend! :D

I think I've got a few of your wants up there, really would prefer to hang onto all of them, PM an offer on any and/or all of them and maybe we can talk. The girlfriend and I are talking about moving a very far distance from our home in Washington State and letting go of things like records may become a reality in my near future... I thought I had the other Old Stories screened jacket, but I must have sold/traded it or it's somewhere it's not supposed to be, hmmmmmm :/ The test I probably won't let go of, the guys in BoS gave it to me and yeah, just showing off :P

photo.JPG

giants%2520-%2520maroon.jpg

I think I've got a few of your wants up there, really would prefer to hang onto all of them, PM an offer on any and/or all of them and maybe we can talk. The girlfriend and I are talking about moving a very far distance from our home in Washington State and letting go of things like records may become a reality in my near future... I thought I had the other Old Stories screened jacket, but I must have sold/traded it or it's somewhere it's not supposed to be, hmmmmmm :/ The test I probably won't let go of, the guys in BoS gave it to me and yeah, just showing off :P

photo.JPG

Pm SENT! :)

Rock On, and best wishes,Giants Friend! :D

Hey dude, thanks for the kind words about our music! I'm glad you've been able to get some of our stuff. 

T,TU shouldn't be too hard to get man, like I mentioned earlier, different variants pop on eBay/or here frequently.

No touring any time soon but we are planning on recording some next month. I'm not sure what sort of release that will turn into (right now we have enough music for an EP) but I'm just excited to finally be getting back into the studio.

Thanks again for your support man. 

Hey dude, thanks for the kind words about our music! I'm glad you've been able to get some of our stuff. 

T,TU shouldn't be too hard to get man, like I mentioned earlier, different variants pop on eBay/or here frequently.

No touring any time soon but we are planning on recording some next month. I'm not sure what sort of release that will turn into (right now we have enough music for an EP) but I'm just excited to finally be getting back into the studio.

Hell ya!!

:D

New Giants, yes!  Saw your posts on the FB page a few months ago about being in the studio, thanks for stopping by here  :)

Good luck to the OP on your quest.