Black Friday Record Store Day--November 2013

I'm new here.

I was looking up anywhere with info about Strictly Discs.  I made a wishlist and requested items a few days ago.  mine say in-store fulfilled.  did I mess up and miss a step about in store pickup?  I saw in their faq there was that option and I don't remember selecting it or having the option to select anything like that when requesting.  anyway, I see from reading that they might call you so hopefully I'll get it straightened out if I messed up.  just thought I'd ask here first if I might have messed up.  i certainly live nowhere near Wisconsin :P

Word! I hope my shop will have a few. In which case I'll grab one for ya.

That would be awesome. Id really appreciate it. I dont think my store's gonna get it, the guy I talked to sounded confused but here's hoping! Its all I really want, but Im looking forward to sitting out in the cold with some friends and picking up a few things for some other people

Count Your Lucky Stars:

Here are the exciting details of our Black Friday sale, which will start Friday and run all the way to midnight EST on Cyber Monday. Everything will be 15% off with the exception of distro and bundled packages/items already on sale.

In addition to that, every order that spends $25 or more will get their name entered into a drawing for a chance at a empire! empire! (i was a lonely estate) ”What It Takes to Move Forward” on vinyl, a rare Snowing LP with a screen covered copy of ” I Could Do Whatever I Wanted If I Wanted” or a test press of the new Foxing or Kind of Like Spitting LPs. There will be three winners in total, announced next week.

Just enter “BLACKFRIDAY” into the checkout. To enter, the total must be over $25 BEFORE shipping.

http://countyourluckystars.bigcartel.com/

Just checked my order on strictly discs and looks like I won't be receiving 6 of the 15 things I requested... boo hiss!
I would be incredibly grateful if someone could snag me a Failure - Magnified!
I'll head out to my brick and mortar in the morning to see if I have any luck there.
Anyone else in need of anything in particular?

Just checked my order on strictly discs and looks like I won't be receiving 6 of the 15 things I requested... boo hiss!

I'll head out to my brick and mortar in the morning to see if I have any luck there.

Could use the band of horses 7" I you don't mind

I was also unable to get one from SD. if you can nab another magnified at the store I'll take it for sure.

I noticed that as I was compiling my final list of wants for tomorrow that Red Hot Chili Peppers "I'm Beside You" isn't on the RSD list. Anyone know about this?

Thanks in advance.

The guy in that video from Bull Moose showed it off so I'd assume it's still planned for Black Friday.

Are you going to Randy's or Graywhale?

I'm planning on Graywhale. Randy's has been rather hit or miss for me. You?

I don't know. I'm in Bountiful, so maybe I'll go to the Graywhale there. There's nothing I'm really dying for. I'd like to get the Low 7", the three Billy Bragg/Wilco albums and maybe the black version of the QOTSA album. I think the Wilco albums will be around for a while though, so I'm not in a big hurry to pick them up. I think they'll hit Popmarket eventually.

if you can get another lips/tame impala from somewhere for me, ill snag you nirvana or qotsa

I'm heading to my store in the morning to try to grab the two things I didn't get, so I'll grab it for you if I see it. I haven't had much luck in the past with Flaming Lips releases here, though, I couldn't even find Heady Fwends anywhere in town. But I'll give it a shot!

I don't know. I'm in Bountiful, so maybe I'll go to the Graywhale there. There's nothing I'm really dying for. I'd like to get the Low 7", the three Billy Bragg/Wilco albums and maybe the black version of the QOTSA album. I think the Wilco albums will be around for a while though, so I'm not in a big hurry to pick them up. I think they'll hit Popmarket eventually.

I will be surprised if there is much of a line at either place this year, to be honest. I was at University Graywhale last year and I think there was maybe 10 people there when they opened.