Black Friday Record Store Day--November 2013

I hate asking, but is there any chance that someone could please grab me a copy of the Flaming Lips' Stone Roses cover album if they see it at their stores? It's only being distributed to some stores and I highly, highly doubt that any stores in Florida will be getting any.

I'd totally be down to send money via Paypal the day of and maybe mail you a free record or two to make up for the trouble.

Got it :)

IMG_20131123_125704_zps838ba3dd.jpgIMG_20131123_125828_zpsd3db01d8.jpgIMG_20131123_125738_zps2363e71d.jpg

That looks awesome! I wonder what differences there are, if any between the NA and Euros. Is it on clear? I heard that somewhere, numbered? Anything????

I haven't herd a word on the Bull Moose preorder but I just ordered a copy from banquet, they have 3 more left,

http://www.banquetrecords.com/NIRBF13

That looks awesome! I wonder what differences there are, if any between the NA and Euros. Is it on clear? I heard that somewhere, numbered? Anything????

I haven't herd a word on the Bull Moose preorder but I just ordered a copy from banquet, they have 3 more left,

http://www.banquetrecords.com/NIRBF13

I don't know if there are differences. But my vinyl is black and I can't find a number or anything. It sounds great though... =)

Has anyone on here ever preordered from strictly disks before? When do they charge/let you know what you're getting?

I've gone thru Strictly Discs pretty much exclusively for the last 2+ years and they have always told me before the day of what I would not be getting.

They didn't charge the card until they shipped, too.

The only downside is that I usually get the records the week after the Friday or Saturday so you have to wait 3-4 days for them.

I've ordered from Strictly Discs twice. The first time was great. They called the day before and let me know that I was getting everything. This year I didn't get a call at all. I was only able to get one of the records I had requested and I was able to secure a copy in town (without paying shipping for the single record). I emailed them immediately and asked them to cancel the order and never got a response. They shipped it about a week later and refused it as I had emailed them a few times through the week to cancel it.

They're just trying to sell all of their stock before anyone else and their service has gone down. Guess they're hit or miss.

Seems like that that was on you not Strictly Discs. Their ore orders aren't meant to hold stuff for people and send it if they don't find a better deal.

I requested 9 or 10 items. If they were able to get any of the others then it would have made sense, but I wasn't about to pay shipping for the 1 out of 10 items they were able to get. I also expected a phone call like I got last year at least letting me know what I was getting. 

Was just going to post that.  For those too lazy to click on the link, it's 20% off 'nearly everything'.

Begins at Midnight on November 29th.  Use coupon code "BLACKFRIDAY2013" at checkout to receive your discount.