Black Friday Record Store Day--November 2013

When will we find out about our Strictly Discs wishlist?  or do they not email when they're shipping?  it hasn't changed on the site either though

Still tempted by the Bullmoose sale...

The only emails I got from them were ones I got in response to actually emailing [email protected]. I sent the initial email asking them to ship me the other, but I emailed again when I hadn't heard back and some people's orders here had changed to fulfilled and mine hadn't changed over yet, and she got back to me telling me my order had shipped the previous day (Tuesday). Anyway, your order request should show what got fulfilled, but other than that there doesn't seem to be a shipping email or tracking information or anything.

Okay thanks for the responses, y'all!  it's the first time I've used the site, so was kinda concerned on if I was safe in the items I was getting for sure

I did email asking to ship last week and angie responded to me saying no problem.  3 items out of the 4 say in store fulfilled since Friday, but other areas of my order like total,etc didn't change.  good to know

Just did a back to back comparison between MOV and the BF release of Core.  The MOV release is louder, and to me has a richer/deeper sound. I probably don't have the ears that some of you guys do to compare the two, but to me, I think I prefer the MOV release.

EDIT: That is in re: to thesecrets' question.  Apparently the quote was lost somehow.