Dustin Kensrue :: The Water and The Blood :: Oct 1 2013

So would you guys say the must have is Please Come Home and everything else is take it or leave it ?

Definitely Please Come Home, and his Christmas album This Good Night Is Still Everywhere if you like Christmas music, as it's basically the same style.  But yeah his solo/Modern Post stuff has been pretty blah with the exception of It's Not Enough as Batman pointed out above.  Remember reading somewhere around when this album came out that he was going to do another album in the vein of PCH.

So would you guys say the must have is Please Come Home and everything else is take it or leave it ?

The others are just a bit too niche. The first one is just a Christmas album and this one is P&W. PCH is more of a folk/country/blues blend and it's just solid.

My sky blue copy has a couple of forward skips on it, but if you want it, PM me and I'll send it to you if you just cover shipping. It's definitely listenable; thankfully there are no broken loops. Just hops forward one groove in two spots.

Definitely Please Come Home, and his Christmas album This Good Night Is Still Everywhere if you like Christmas music, as it's basically the same style. But yeah his solo/Modern Post stuff has been pretty blah with the exception of It's Not Enough as Batman pointed out above. Remember reading somewhere around when this album came out that he was going to do another album in the vein of PCH.

Dustin is working on his follow up to PCH right now. Should be out in 2015 sometime. Hopefully get to hear some new tunes at the Where's The Band shows in a couple weeks.

• 4 months later...

Not positive but bec recordings still seems to be putting out new music so there may be hope of a repress yet. Also noticed at the bottom of the page that it looks like they share an imprint with tooth and nail. Interesting.

I believe BEC is an imprint under tooth and nail. It's where T&N funnels all the worship/preachy artists (Kutless, DK worship album, The Almost worship album, etc)