Shipping to Russia

I recently got an order on discogs and I'm not sure what to charge for shipping from the US to Russia.

I also heard that ebay stopped their sellers from shipping a lot of media mail items to Russia earlier this year. Has anyone else had any issues with sending to Russia? Thanks for the help!

I recently got an order on discogs and I'm not sure what to charge for shipping from the US to Russia.

I also heard that ebay stopped their sellers from shipping a lot of media mail items to Russia earlier this year. Has anyone else had any issues with sending to Russia? Thanks for the help!

In Russia, somethingsomething charges... i got nothing

i shipped a 7" over there last month and had zero problems. (except for the $17 it cost to send it.)

No media mail I know, but is there some sort of air mail option like the rest of the country to keep the cost of shipping under $25?

are you just shipping one or two LPs in a regular mailer? if so, you shouldn't have to pay more than $25 for first-class international. that doesn't include any kind of tracking or delivery confirmation though.