PO: Iron Chic- The Constant One

Somehow I ended up with an unscathed B9 copy of the Spooky Action 7". It's really too bad that it took so long to get them and then so many people ended up with fucked up copies. My condolences. That's a great 7", and I can't wait to hear something new from them.

What happened with the 7"s?

What happened with the 7"s?

We haven't had anyone complain about the quality of the 7 inches, they took a while because the first test pressings were f-ed, but the actual records play fine and I just checked with our mailorder crew, no complaints so I think you might be referring to the posters that some people got that were mushed in the mail.

We haven't had anyone complain about the quality of the 7 inches, they took a while because the first test pressings were f-ed, but the actual records play fine and I just checked with our mailorder crew, no complaints so I think you might be referring to the posters that some people got that were mushed in the mail.

Myself and a quite a few other members here received copies that have small BB sized indentations on the A-side which causes the record to skip every 10-30 seconds. I have personally contacted the mail order team and received a replacement copy that has the same issue.

I'm grateful for the replacement but the issue is with the pressing as a whole, luckily I have a playable euro version to listen to.

Myself and a quite a few other members here received copies that have small BB sized indentations on the A-side which causes the record to skip every 10-30 seconds. I have personally contacted the mail order team and received a replacement copy that has the same issue.

I'm grateful for the replacement but the issue is with the pressing as a whole, luckily I have a playable euro version to listen to.

I just played a clear AND a red version of the 7" on our office record player, and there were no skips.  I was worried for a moment because it looked like there is a small indent on the record itself but when it played, no skips - is it possible that it's your player? 

I just played a clear AND a red version of the 7" on our office record player, and there were no skips. I was worried for a moment because it looked like there is a small indent on the record itself but when it played, no skips - is it possible that it's your player?

It'd be the first time a record wasn't compatible with my turntable. It's no big deal in the long run because I have another way to listen to it, but it is an issue people beside myself are having as well.

• 3 weeks later...