PO: Iron Chic- The Constant One

Just went to give my sister-in-law a link to this on b9store.com so she could buy it for me for Xmas and they now have taken all variants down. I just want that damn split color! When I checked yesterday they were all there. Anybody got any idea what's up with that? I can't imagine they all sold out in the last 24 hours.

Just went to give my sister-in-law a link to this on b9store.com so she could buy it for me for Xmas and they now have taken all variants down. I just want that damn split color! When I checked yesterday they were all there. Anybody got any idea what's up with that? I can't imagine they all sold out in the last 24 hours.

I seriously doubt it.  I'd hang tight and keep checking back.  Seems more of a maintenance/glitch deal than anything else.  Then again, i could be way off base.

Got my splatter copy today.  Very, very nice.  I did, however, take for granted the other two variants, being that they appear to be sold out now.  There's already a 2nd press 'baby blue' /1000 up.  Glad I have the toughest two variants taken care of.  

Got my splatter copy today.  Very, very nice.  I did, however, take for granted the other two variants, being that they appear to be sold out now.  There's already a 2nd press 'baby blue' /1000 up.  Glad I have the toughest two variants taken care of.  

2nd press doesnt ship till January so if you can find one at retailers online they should still have the splits.

i just went to no idea to order this, and realized that they completely overhauled their site.  what a disappointment.  there was something special about having all of their distro listed on one page.  i don't have the patience to peruse multiple pages.  

When was all of their distro ever just on one page?  I was pretty sure that the first page was just new stuff, and you still had to sort through everything for something not new. 

If you're referring to the discography page, its right here: https://www.noidearecords.com/discography.php

I also like that you could complete the checkout process in the store as opposed to waiting for a Paypal invoice. 

Last week.

I got mine last week too and I'm in Canada.

Did you get shipping confirmation? They usually send a tracking number

Thanks everyone.  I just shot them an email to see what's up.  I didn't get a shipping confirmation and the order page doesn't show a tracking number or anything.

Edit: Well sonofabitch.  My order just didn't get sent out, and now they're out of the pink/white, so I have to settle for an orange/blue.  Sucks, but I'll just be happy to finally have this.