Pentimento Vinyl Releases

Tobi from C&H said LPs should ship hopefully by the end of next week.

Great news.  Even though there's not a big gap between this release and the new Banquets LP, I still opted to have this ship out now, rather than combine my two orders, wait, and be refunded on shipping charges.  I'm just that impatient/stupid.

so did i miss out on this PO entirely?  the link just loops back to this topic now.  I can get it thru paper + plastick but was interested in the EU variants.  I have been blowing it on POs lately =(

Here you go: http://shop.coffeebreathandheartache.com/products/513279-pentimento-pentimento-12

So, apparently (according to Pentimento and P + P's twitter accounts) these came in early and will start shipping out tomorrow.  The 3-packs will ship out on Monday.  So freaking excited about this. 

I ordered an ocean version thinking it would look the best, but I'll be damned- the sand version (which sounded the ugliest) looks the coolest.  Your thoughts?

ScreenShot2013-04-25at95537AM.png

So, apparently (according to Pentimento and P + P's twitter accounts) these came in early and will start shipping out tomorrow.  The 3-packs will ship out on Monday.  So freaking excited about this. 

I ordered an ocean version thinking it would look the best, but I'll be damned- the sand version (which sounded the ugliest) looks the coolest.  Your thoughts?

ScreenShot2013-04-25at95537AM.png

I was going to order the sun until i saw this picture, glad i held off. The ocean looks sweet! will be placing my order after work!

A friend of mine just got this from P+P today and said that it isn't shrink wrapped. They shipped the record in the sleeve and outside of the jacket, but with no poly sleeve and no bubble wrap or cardboard squares. Sounds like some bush league record packing to me. Hope they aren't all being packaged that way.

A friend of mine just got this from P+P today and said that it isn't shrink wrapped. They shipped the record in the sleeve and outside of the jacket, but with no poly sleeve and no bubble wrap or cardboard squares. Sounds like some bush league record packing to me. Hope they aren't all being packaged that way.

Sounds like typical P+P to me. Check any of the old threads when they have a sale, they usually go from from "sweet, I got so many good deals!" to "All my stuff arrived damaged" as soon as people's orders trickle in.