Pentimento Vinyl Releases

• 1 month later...

tumblr_inline_mrw54m6euR1qz4rgp.jpg

Pentimento's new EP 'Inside the Sea' is coming out on October 22nd via Paper + Plastick.  It will feature four new songs pressed on a 10" record. 

Tracklisting:
  1. Not So Young
  2. Just Friends
  3. Any Minute Now…
  4. It’s Okay

Pre-orders apparently starting next week. 

Video teaser: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ROSpflBTUc&feature=youtu.be

I hope theres a Euro version

From CB&H's Facebook:

We are proud to announce that we will release the new Pentimento  EP "Inside The Sea" here in germany ... US release comes from the mighty fine folks over at Paper+Plastick ... more details on this soon!

Hey everyone,

after a little bit of summer lazyness we`re back to business and we are back with a bang! This fall we will be releasing the new 4 song EP by Pentimento: “Inside The Sea”.

See the US artwork below (US version will be out via the fine folks at Paper+Plastic) and stay tuned for news about our limited handscreened edition (artwork, format, etc.).

We will let you know more about preorders when the time comes, this time around we wanna make sure we actually have the records in hands and the pressing plant isn`t slowing all of us down like it happened in spring. So even if US preorders will be up, fear not, ours are coming, too, promise!

Teaser video: http://youtu.be/4ROSpflBTUc

US artwork:

Insidethesea-300x153.jpg

Check out our latest releases too:

• Banquets - s/t
  • On Bodies - The Long Con
  • Penitmento - s/t
  • Great Lakes USA - Live Fast, Die Whenever

I just went ahead and got the aqua w/ white splatter.  Its not the most limited, but I think it looks the nicest and sorta matches the light blue vinyl of the full length that I have.  The flag is cool, but I stopped hanging band flags and posters on my wall when I left college.