Pentimento Vinyl Releases

band is so good.  massively underrated.  so much passion, great music and a great live show.  dudes are very gracious and genuine as well.

this. So much. Best dudes. and so passionate.

Their third show as a band happened in my basement, so its super weird, but so awesome to see them getting so big. They definitely deserve it.

Also, snagged an aqua/white swirl. Agree that it looks best with the artwork.

Wanted to pop in here and post some of this stuff....

This is the full art:

pentimento_full.jpg

We're having this printed as a double-sided, 10x20 folded jacket. The fold will be on the opposite side as normal so it can be expanded to reveal the full art. The inside is equally as cool, but I'll leave that art as a surprise ;-)

This will be the image for the flag:

pentimento_flag.jpg

We've never done a flag before, but we're using the same place that Topshelf / Bridge 9 use for these things. So it will have grommets for easy hanging and be very nice quality. I'm especially excited about the flag because I really think this art is next level....happy we can do something extra with this. 

Also, since we outsourced the album art to a print shop, this vinyl is getting in way earlier than the normal timeframe. So if you preorder, you'll most likely get it before the release date. Pentimento starts a tour on October 4 where they'll be selling this, so we'll be shipping orders as soon as our copies come in. 

Holler if you guys have any questions!

Wanted to pop in here and post some of this stuff....

This is the full art:

pentimento_full.jpg

We're having this printed as a double-sided, 10x20 folded jacket. The fold will be on the opposite side as normal so it can be expanded to reveal the full art. The inside is equally as cool, but I'll leave that art as a surprise ;-)

This will be the image for the flag:

pentimento_flag.jpg

We've never done a flag before, but we're using the same place that Topshelf / Bridge 9 use for these things. So it will have grommets for easy hanging and be very nice quality. I'm especially excited about the flag because I really think this art is next level....happy we can do something extra with this. 

Also, since we outsourced the album art to a print shop, this vinyl is getting in way earlier than the normal timeframe. So if you preorder, you'll most likely get it before the release date. Pentimento starts a tour on October 4 where they'll be selling this, so we'll be shipping orders as soon as our copies come in. 

Holler if you guys have any questions!

tour press?

• 1 month later...

yes, that's true. unfortunately we're still working on this artwork stuff. we hope to get things done during the next 2 weeks. we're still waiting for the vinyl too.

we'll start pre-orders for the 10", the repress, the old flings album and some copies of the tour-/mailorder edition of the banquets album when we're ready with the artwork for the EP and got tests of the vinyl.

sorry for the delay!