WAXWORKS RECORDS Official Mega-Thread

What did they say? Thinking about emailing them because the top seam on mine is blown out worse than any other record I own. I try not to be too anal about this stuff but for $27 + $6 shipping it would be nice to get a mint copy.

They said that they didn't stock any extra sleeves so there was nothing they could do for me.  They were apologetic but said they can't guarantee how USPS handles them.  I've still got nothing bad to say about Waxworks seam splits are part of the deal.  I'd say send them a polite email so perhaps in the future they have an extra 10-30 sleeves printed for instances like this.

I am probably going to be a little unpopular with this opinion, but I'm just not that impressed with the soundtrack. The record looks great, and they did a great job with the packaging but thats about it. I was really hoping for some of the audio cues to be included like some of the recent DeathWaltz releases.  Close to 35 bucks with shipping, and I didn't hear a single HAIL SATAN!!!! I'm still really excited for Creepshow this month though!

I am probably going to be a little unpopular with this opinion, but I'm just not that impressed with the soundtrack. The record looks great, and they did a great job with the packaging but thats about it. I was really hoping for some of the audio cues to be included like some of the recent DeathWaltz releases.  Close to 35 bucks with shipping, and I didn't hear a single HAIL SATAN!!!! I'm still really excited for Creepshow this month though!

I'm not disagreeing with you, because I enjoy the movie cues as well, but I would say most OSTs do not include them, so I wouldn't be surprised.

I find it a rare treat when they are included.

I'm not disagreeing with you, because I enjoy the movie cues as well, but I would say most OSTs do not include them, so I wouldn't be surprised.

I find it a rare treat when they are included.

Maybe it's got something to do with licensing? Not too familiar with this subject but I could see certain licenses only covering a film soundtrack and not the dialogue. Maybe someone with a little more knowledge can confirm/deny.

Both great points, like I said still really happy with what I ended up with!

rosebaby1.jpg

rosebaby2.jpg

rosebaby3.jpg

rosebaby4.jpg

rosebaby5.jpg

rosebaby6.jpg

Great pics, ptrsev! Thanks for posting them. I ordered three (two for myself and one for my brother), but I got only the clear vinyl. I ordered in the first few minutes (later than some, but definitely earlier than others on here with the two-sided variant). Kind of a bummer, but at least it's a great sounding and looking release.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

HAHA, same here. Seems like this has been teased forever now, hoping once the PO goes up it they don't wait until May to put it out

I saw that they posted a pic of the LP labels last week. They look so awesome. They keep teasing. But I agree, I hope maybe they're just waiting to put them up for order when they actually have them so they can just ship out but who knows?

• 2 weeks later...