WAXWORKS RECORDS Official Mega-Thread

• 4 weeks later...

Waxwork posted the print that will be included with the Friday the 13th score on their Instagram:

10576177_1429155614040152_376872784_n.jp

Looks cool. I'd like to see some pictures of the vinyl variants before preorders start next week.

Also their website is saying there is a "Creeper Edition" of Creepshow coming soon? Anyone know what that's about?

• 2 weeks later...

Pretty pleased with how this turned out. Solid release. Only thing is the yellow w/ green haze does not look like the prototype which is significantly brighter than how it ended up. It's more blended together whereas the proto was two distinct separate colors. Still looks cool though.

Pretty pleased with how this turned out. Solid release. Only thing is the yellow w/ green haze does not look like the prototype which is significantly brighter than how it ended up. It's more blended together whereas the proto was two distinct separate colors. Still looks cool though.

I haven't seen it in person yet, but this is pretty standard fare for Waxwork. The lighting they use can definitely color, if you will, one's perception of an upcoming product away from reality.

Anybody see the tweet earlier about the forthcoming Re-Animator and Day of the Dead reissues?  I know the liquid filled Re-Animator had been mentioned in the thread, couldn't remember if Day of the Dead had been mentioned.

I only saw it as a push notification on my iPhone (which was cut off halfway through the tweet), and when I launched the Twitter app the tweet had already been deleted - but it appears news will be coming soon on these!

Anybody see the tweet earlier about the forthcoming Re-Animator and Day of the Dead reissues?  I know the liquid filled Re-Animator had been mentioned in the thread, couldn't remember if Day of the Dead had been mentioned.

I only saw it as a push notification on my iPhone (which was cut off halfway through the tweet), and when I launched the Twitter app the tweet had already been deleted - but it appears news will be coming soon on these!

Indeed. They re-tweeted it later on with no information aside from those to titles getting repressed. A surprising amount of Waxwork tweets (at least half) get deleted within minutes of receiving the push notification. Many don't get a retweet. Odd.

Indeed. They re-tweeted it later on with no information aside from those to titles getting repressed. A surprising amount of Waxwork tweets (at least half) get deleted within minutes of receiving the push notification. Many don't get a retweet. Odd.

That is odd. Also odd, I never received a push on the re-tweet.

Good to hear the represses are coming though!

Amazon in Canada has Friday the 13th up for preorder now for $26 with a stated release date of September 23 (could be a placeholder date).

http://www.amazon.ca/Friday-13th-Vinyl-Harry-Manfredini/dp/B00MP36N4C/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1408671656&sr=8-2&keywords=waxwork+records

No details on what colour they'll have.

It's up on Amazon.com now too. Says it's the Crystal Lake variant (deep murky green).

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00MP36N4C/ref=s9_simh_gw_p15_d0_i1?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=center-2&pf_rd_r=19F2400ZH05TAZMF5F8E&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=1688200382&pf_rd_i=507846

Pretty tempted to just go ahead and order from Amazon since shipping from Waxwork was $18 last time I ordered from them...

They finally officially released details.  They've been a little quiet about this one

http://waxworkrecords.com/friday-the-13th-preorder-details/

Preorders for Friday The 13th will launch tomorrow, August 26th.

LP details include a heavyweight old-style tip-on gatefold jacket with satin finish housing the restored and remastered score pressed onto 180 gram vinyl. Exclusive liner notes from composer Harry Manfredini and director Sean Cunningham have been contributed to this release. Inserted into each gatefold jacket will be a heavyweight art print illustrated by Jacqui Oakley. The full gatefold art has been created by Jay Shaw. This LP marks the first time the complete Friday the 13th original film score has been released on vinyl.

Vinyl details include:

- Limited edition blood filled vinyl limited to 100 units and one per customer.

- Woodland Green with Blood Splatter vinyl

- Crystal Lake Murky Green and Blood 2 color split

- Crystal Lake Murky Green