WAXWORKS RECORDS Official Mega-Thread

• 4 weeks later...

Profondo Rosso comes pressed on 180-gram 3xLP “Bloodied Doll” colored vinyl with Goblin’s expanded and complete original score for the first time ever, artwork by Italian Illustration Collective MALLEUS, and triple gatefold packaging.

Inferno comes pressed on 180-gram 2xLP “Mater Tenebrarum” colored vinyl (Red and Pink Swirl Vinyl with Gold Splatter on disc one; Opaque Blue and Translucent Blue Swirl Vinyl with Gold Splatter on disc two) with Keith Emerson’s expanded and complete original score for the first time ever, artwork by Italian Illustration Collective MALLEUS, and deluxe packaging.

Phenomena comes pressed on 180-gram 2xLP (“Insects and Earth” Blue and Green Swirl with Gold Splatter on disc one; “Telekinesis” Opaque Orange and Translucent Orange Swirl with Green Splatter on disc two) with Goblin’s expanded and complete original score for the first time ever, artwork by Killian Eng, an 11″x11″ art print, and a heavy, old-style gatefold jacket with film laminate gloss coating.

Ships immediately. There will also be a bundle option.

What do you think? Around 35-38$ each Soundtrack?

Edited by Recon

5 minutes ago, defectiveepitaph said:

DAMN those look great. I already pre-ordered the Mondo version of Deep Red... wondering if I should still get all 3 of these. I think it's the same expanded music that Mondo is doing?

They answered this question with "Definitive and complete 3xLP. More details forthcoming."

• 3 weeks later...
39 minutes ago, lethalenforcer said:

That's rough for that Kong soundtrack.  That's a really new release so it makes me think it isn't selling at all.

9 minutes ago, lethalenforcer said:

Yeah, everything is on sale.  Their Instagram said everything is 20-40% off, so I'm guessing the ones with sale tags have the bigger discount.  Who knows why some have tags and others don't? 

Edited by highfives