Run For Cover and No Sleep 15% off Back to School Sales!

RFC's Sale

From Facebook:

"We're having a 15% off everything back to school sale! Check out our Mystery Poster tubes that come with every poster we have shipped in a tube for $10, or our brand new 46" x 46" Citizen wall banners. Of course, all our vinyl, shirts, CD's, iPhone cases, etc are in stock as well. Use coupon code "schoolsux" at checkout. All orders are shipping IMMEDIATELY."

No Sleep's sale

From Facebook:

"Enter BAK2SKOOL and save 15% on all items at http://store.nosleeprecords.com/ until Sunday Night at 11:59PM (PST)"

ORDER SOME SHIT

It doesn't make a ton of sense to put up preorders for a highly anticipated release during a store wide 15% off sale.

That makes sense to me.  I was thinking more along the lines of people getting into theories of how long the sale will last, will some PO's surface once the sale is over, etc.

Typical VC chatter, lol.

Sale is scheduled until Sept. 1 for now. And like Dan says, orders are shipping immediately. 

If you're one of a handful of people who's orders are "temporary hold", I assure you we're working on getting them handled asap! For the first time pretty much ever we're completely caught up and it feels reaaaaaal good. 

Thanks for the heads up! Checked on Fireworks - All I Have and it was randomly back in stock, wonder how long those have been back up. Snagged one of those and that new GDP.

Edit: 13 minutes later tracking info received. So dope.

this was taken out of my cart as i made my order and i didnt realize until payment was handled, that's kinda frustrating