FS: Weathervanes by Freelance Whales (orig. pressing, unopened)

copelandkid

Hey Vinyl Collective,

I have an unopened copy of Freelance Whales' debut LP, Weathervanes, on vinyl. The vinyl was a gift from the band, and since I don't really have a vinyl collection (and since they simultaneously sent me a CD copy), I've never opened or played the record. 

2lo229y.jpg

ayab29.jpg

1183gc1.jpg

Leave me a message if you're interested  :)

Best,
Copelandkid

Hey Vinyl Collective,

I have an unopened copy of Freelance Whales' debut LP, Weathervanes, on vinyl. The vinyl was a gift from the band, and since I don't really have a vinyl collection (and since they simultaneously sent me a CD copy), I've never opened or played the record. 

2lo229y.jpg

ayab29.jpg

1183gc1.jpg

Leave me a message if you're interested  :)

Best,

Copelandkid

I am also interested.

I just purchased a vinyl player for my boyfriend since his birthday is in a couple of weeks, and he's been wanting one for a while. He loves Freelance Whales (we've seen them live and met the band), and I thought that Weathervanes would be a good addition to the vinyl player. The thing is, it's very hard to find online. Amazon says it's out of stock, and the only site I can find it on is a European site that won't ship to the United States. It would be amazing if I could purchase this from you. I'm willing to pay whatever you'd like for it. My e-mail address is [email protected] if you'd like to get in further contact with me outside of this forum. Thanks!

• 2 months later...