F/S w/prices BLACK KEYS JESU BRONX RFTC

celebdeath

Prices do not include post. Let me know what you;re interested in and i'll get back to you with a postage quote. i normally knock a few dollars off anyhow. if you buy a few things, i'll knock some money off too.

Please also add $1 for paypal and 50 cents for a mailer (have to buy a bunch of mailers to send these).

Prices below are (i think, in the most part) pretty competitive. Let me know if any are outlandish or way under.

International post is based on weight, so you should be able to buy three LPs for the same price post (there or thereabouts) as two single LPs.

And You Will Know Us by the Trail of Dead - Worlds Apart 2LP, black - $15 HELD till 5/1

And You Will Know Us by the Trail of Dead - And The Rest will Follow 10", pic disc - $8 HELD till 5/1

Black Keys - Thickfreakness LP, black - $10

Bronx - II LP, white - $15

Dillinger Escape Plan - Miss Machine LP, black (side B unplayed)- $10

Fugazi - Steady Diet of Nothing LP, black - $8

Glos - Harmonium LP, brown (/250) - $13

Grails - Burden of Hope / Redlight tour 2LP, red and green - $30

Jesu - s/t 2LP, pic disc - $54

Jesu - Conqueror 2LP, gold (/400)

Jesu - Lifeline 12", half black/gold - $16

Jesu / Eluvium - split 12", white (/500) - $20

Maserati - Inventions of the Season 2LP, red and white streaks - $10

Mars Volta - Tremulant 12", black - $8

Mars Volta - Deloused in the Comatorium 2LP, silver - $30 HELD till 5/1

Mars Volta - Amputechture 2LP, half white/orange - $20 HELD till 5/1

Mars Volta - Wax Simulcra 7" , pic disc - $5

Mars Volta - Bedlam in Goliath CD + 5" vinyl/CD (unplayed) - $20

Omar Rodriguez - Se Dice... LP, browny red - $10

Omar Rodriguez - Please Heat This... 12", clear blue - $8 (both Omar's together - $15)

Pelican - Pink Mammoth 10", pink w/3 colours - $8

Riddle of Steel - Got This Feelin LP, clear red (large seam split) - $5

Rocket from the Crypt - The Name of the Band Is 10", black - $25

Sleeping People - s/t LP, black, rounded corners - $6

Sleeping People - Growing 2LP, pudding coloured - $10

Taint - Ruin of Nova Roma 2LP, black - $12

US Christmas - s/t 12", black - $8

Versoma - Life During Wartime 12", mudslide - $6

cheers!

shipping from / to you from UK

That Glos LP is out of 250, not 50.

i bought it straight from ADAGIO830 and have the email stating that mailorder gets brown vinyl limited to 50.

sry dude, my copy is out of 50.

http://vinylcollective.proboards79.com/v45index.cgi?board=general&action=display&thread=1411&page=1#31831

i bought it straight from ADAGIO830 and have the email stating that mailorder gets brown vinyl limited to 50.

sry dude, my copy is out of 50.

http://vinylcollective.proboards79.com/v45index.cgi?board=general&action=display&thread=1411&page=1#31831

http://www.adagio830.de/adagio_home.html

this is from the label:

[28/07/2007]

we have some excting news

first of all the GLÖS harmonium LP went to the pressing plant and it gonna be a split release w/ LOVITT records. We gonna press 500 and 100 gonna be on sold brown. 50 for each continent

There will also a new HARAM album coming out for their european tour this fall. It will be also a split release w/ Lovitt records. They just went to record this in the next 5 days. I hope we have it out in September. and we gonna repress the CATENA COLLAPSE/ LA QUIETE split 7" - we just talked about it and it seems like people still want it - so we hopefully get everything done in august Michele offered his amazing silk screen skills ... so expect a wonderful cover. There will be a press of 500 or 600 - I keep you posted.

The Bullets In final 7" testpress should arrive any day now and I hope this record will see your recordplayers in august as well.

Constantine Sankathi still try to get footage for the discography Lp together - we wanna include a nice kick ass booklet and maybe a DVD w/ live footage - so if you might have anything - get in touch!!! myspace.com/constantinesankathi

The artwork for the FUNERAL DINER doors open 12" is getting together and we hopefuly send this on out to the pressing plant in two weeks or so.

The INDIAN SUMMER hidden arithmetic LP is gone for now. We gonna wait a little bit w/ the repress since still distros like Ebullition, Rev, Stickfigure etc have some ... so you can get your copy there.

I also got the recordings from SED NON SATIAT for the DAITRO/ SED NON SATIATA split LP. DAITRO finished their stuff as well...so maybe we have this on out this summer as well yep.

We have a handful CATENA COLLAPSE shirts in Small left & a handful TAR FEATHERS shirts that he gonna bring on tour next week.

Jul 31 2007 8:00P TBC w/ Tar...Feathers, Afraid! Hamburg

Aug 1 2007 8:00P @ jugendhaus ost w/ Tar...Feathers, Afraid! Wolfsburg

Aug 2 2007 8:00P TBC w/ Tar...Feathers somewhere in Belgium

Aug 3 2007 8:00P @ Oetinger Villa w/ Tar...Feathers, What Price Wonderland...Darmstadt

Aug 4 2007 8:00P @ Az Mülheim w/ Tar...Feathers, Single State of Man...Mühlheim

Aug 5 2007 8:00P @ Kafe Kult w/ Tar...Feathers München

yep

robert

this is where i'm got the '50' from. plus the notice on www.collective-zine.co.uk on 1/11/07 by the folks at www.adagio830.de

I think the pressing numbers ended up changing after those initial plans, though. I'm pretty sure Scott is right.

well, it did in scotts link say that the euro label said 100 silver and 400 black, so ya'll can understand the confusion.

and yep, after a little lookin', lovitts information is more recent than adagios, so OK, no worries Scott - its changed to 250.

silly euro labels ::)

makin' us all confoozed-like

• 6 years later...