smaller titles at best buy?

I guess...But if the big businesses jump the vinyl bandwagon its going to suck for small stores.

Theres not enough of a market. They're not gonna buy records (which cost alot more to buy than cd's..even at discount) only too put 1 or 2 on a shelf in stores across the county. Most people who frequent best buy (or any other big box store) are the people who go there for their ALICIA KEYS cd or to ge the new "FERGIE" album. I worked there for 6 months and I rarely saw any kind of decent music go out of that store. It was always commercially driven crap. Anything on MTV will go through that place like hotcakes, while the new SLAYER sat there for months.

Im thinking maybe when they buy in bulks theres a stipulation that they have to purchase so many records to get a certain price. As i know they sometimes have to do.

Come to think of it, they did have a Led Zeppelin BOX SET there on vinyl, but it was way too expensive.

So unless most of the buying public goes out and buys record players to listen to music (which is seriously doubt because of the bulk size and the fact that it's not portable enough) you won't see more than a few records at Best Buy or the larger box stores.

My guess is that Best Buy won't actually stock this record or 99.9% of the other records on their site. It'll be listed as "backordered" or whatever, and it will only be available online. If they get an order, they simply order it from WEA and fulfill the order that way. I'm guessing Best Buy won't actually ever get very many records in physical stock at their stores. They're just trying to follow suit with Amazon and other big online retailers who want to make some money off of music again (seeing as CDs aren't selling shit).

My guess is that Best Buy won't actually stock this record or 99.9% of the other records on their site. It'll be listed as "backordered" or whatever, and it will only be available online. If they get an order, they simply order it from WEA and fulfill the order that way. I'm guessing Best Buy won't actually ever get very many records in physical stock at their stores. They're just trying to follow suit with Amazon and other big online retailers who want to make some money off of music again (seeing as CDs aren't selling shit).

That doesn't sound like a very good way for them to make money, since the way they usually do it is by selling a bajillion units. I mean, that seems like a lot of work to make a couple bucks.

it's not rediculous, I've bought loads from him in the past and then when I ask where my mwY represses are I get an email saying "don't care", that's it, just don't care, not sorry to hear that, not an offer to replace them (although I didn't expect that), just basically a great big fuck off

it's not rediculous, I've bought loads from him in the past and then when I ask where my mwY represses are I get an email saying "don't care", that's it, just don't care, not sorry to hear that, not an offer to replace them (although I didn't expect that), just basically a great big fuck off

Hahaha...wow. I've never sent an email like that. What's your email address so I can search my records?

Also, no idea why Best Buy has this on their site. Anyone that actually knows me knows I don't request the solicitation of my releases to places like that. But they do indeed list it without having it in-stock.

Not sure how Best Buy randomly listing my shit on their order-when-we-get-orders site makes me a tool...