Worship and Tribute packaging

I did buy it! ;)

Most I've ever spent was $80 haha. Finally own this bad boy though. Thanks for the ebay link.

I just listened to my copy (for the first time since I bought it I think).  My B-side has the residue or whatever you want to call it from the sleeve.  It still sounds good to me.  The only really noticeable surface noise is at the end of Stuck Pig where the guy is singing, but that part is a little noisy on the CD too if I remember right.  Other people's copies could be worse, but mine isn't bad.

I do plan on tossing it in a different sleeve as soon as I get some though, no sense in making it worse.

Worst case scenario, you got a $20 dollar noisy record instead of a $40-50 one! :)

Man I am tempted to sell mine for cheap. I can't even bring myself to check it out because I am slightly OCD and the idea of it just bothers me. I found this out and was like 'womp womp' I wanna sell it, but I also *don't* wanna sell it cause I dunno how mucked up it is cause I'm too fucking neurotic to check. :(

It's actually still in the mailer with the piebald RSD 3xLP which I would like to keep but am tempted to get rid of as well... fucking OCD man, it sucks. 

Anyone want to buy both for like $50 ppd from Canada? shipping is $16-$20 depending on feedback and the piebald record is easily worth $30 so you're basically getting W&T for free, dumb I know but that way I could just relabel the mailer and be done with it.

Also considering selling off all my pic discs that are in pic discs sleeves. Bear vs. Shark pic disc would prob be the hardest to part w/ but I've got it on non-pic disc so I don't really care that much.

Yeah^ I think that has to do with some Roadrunner vs WB shit, roadrunner held that track hostage cause they had recorded it during the EYEWTKAS sessions or something? But they never used it on the album but still some contractual bullshit... I remember gj being pissed at roadrunner for doing that and I think they were discouraging ppl from buying the roadrunner releases/represses.

*edit* anyways false alarm I got a buddy who is going to be in town during xmas time and I told him the sitch, he said he would like them anyway, so I'm going to give them to him as a gift when he's in town, that way I won't have to shell out the $20 to ship. If that falls through I will update but it's most likely spoken for 99.9% sure.

I bought one of those black copies off eBay for $20 and am listening to it now. No visible damage from the PVC sleeve, no audio errors yet either. Thrilled about this, as my white copy's A-side was ruined by the PVC sleeve.

The recent experiences is making me want to get a copy.  Is there a particular seller on ebay that is selling these?  Maybe he/she is doing their own quality checks before putting them up for sale.

Man I am tempted to sell mine for cheap. I can't even bring myself to check it out because I am slightly OCD and the idea of it just bothers me. I found this out and was like 'womp womp' I wanna sell it, but I also *don't* wanna sell it cause I dunno how mucked up it is cause I'm too fucking neurotic to check. :(

It's actually still in the mailer with the piebald RSD 3xLP which I would like to keep but am tempted to get rid of as well... fucking OCD man, it sucks.

Anyone want to buy both for like $50 ppd from Canada? shipping is $16-$20 depending on feedback and the piebald record is easily worth $30 so you're basically getting W&T for free, dumb I know but that way I could just relabel the mailer and be done with it.

Also considering selling off all my pic discs that are in pic discs sleeves. Bear vs. Shark pic disc would prob be the hardest to part w/ but I've got it on non-pic disc so I don't really care that much.

Would you still want to sell this?