Worship and Tribute packaging

yep.  

Here's a thought: it would be cool if we organized a group to get some proper sleeves printed for this, like for the O'Brother EP.  I'd throw a few bucks at a cool screened cover.

I'm in. I hate PVC jackets. My Groundislava s/t came in one. I think they should cease to exist cause there is not even a spine to see it in your collection :(

I regret to inform you that there has been a problem with your order and that you must make a decision before any further progress is made. The item, GLASSJAW**WORSHIP AND TRIBUTE(RSD 2013)**VINYL, we had in our inventory for your order was damaged in shipping from the manufacturer. We have been actively trying to acquire a replacement from the manufacturer but have not received it at this time. We expect our replacement shipment to arrive within the next 2 to 10 business days. You have two options at this point. We can give you a full refund for your order (and leave positive feedback for your prompt payment), or you can choose to wait a little while longer, and hopefully the replacement will be in shortly. Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience. Sound City Internet Sound City Internet eBay Store:http://stores.ebay.com/Sound-City-Internet

----------------------------

The fuck? I'm pretty sure more of these went up in their store after my order. How did I get stuck with the shitty one?