Worship and Tribute packaging

More of these on the soundcitybeaches eBay account. I really hope they were able to take care of anyone who got delay notices before they started listing more.

They emailed me saying mine was damaged and they were gonna replace it, but they never did. So I got refunded, and no Glassjaw. :(

More of these on the soundcitybeaches eBay account. I really hope they were able to take care of anyone who got delay notices before they started listing more.

They emailed me literally yesterday saying they still did not have a replacement and havent told me anything to he contrary yet.

got it and just spun it.  No off-gassing issues at all.  The record is very clean.  Mine is slightly warped (bowled) but it didn't affect play.  It's not really a great sounding record (was it sourced from the CD?) but glad to have a copy without the off-gassing problem.  Those sleeves smell horrible.  I put it in a plain sleeve and jacket and I'm throwing that shitty plastic sleeve away.

got it and just spun it.  No off-gassing issues at all.  The record is very clean.  Mine is slightly warped (bowled) but it didn't affect play.  It's not really a great sounding record (was it sourced from the CD?) but glad to have a copy without the off-gassing problem.  Those sleeves smell horrible.  I put it in a plain sleeve and jacket and I'm throwing that shitty plastic sleeve away.

Definitely not CD sourced....

hmmm, not a great master then.  Doesn't sound terrible, but it could be much better.

lol really now?  i'm the first one to put a record company under the bus for a poor sounding record, a cd master on vinyl, etc.  perhaps your copy is bad or record player is out of adjustment.  you want a rip of mine to compare?

I really doubt my record player is out of adjustment.  Other albums sound just fine.  I was just surprised how relatively flat the sound was.  Don't get me wrong, its not bad, I just expected better.

perhaps perhaps perhaps.  i suppose i'm grateful it's not a piece of crap like that reissue of what it is to burn was.  

Just got mine today. A few things:

1. The outer sleeve is significantly roomier than my original press (if in fact this is a different press)
  2. The transparent inner sleeve layer with the tonearm printed on it is a significantly different type of plastic than my original. More like overhead projector transparency sheets.
  3. This alternate plastic seems like it would not harm the disc surface with outgassing.
  4. I still opted to place the LP in a paper sleeve just to be safe. I have left it inside the accompanying outer jacket but will probably pick up a generic soon.

Anyone else notice these differences?