Further Seems Forever - How To Start A Fire vinyl

I liked Hide Nothing a lot. I'd put it up there with Moon is Down. HN felt more like a band effort, while MiD was Chris Carrabba and the Carrabbas. Jason Gleason fronted Further Seems Forever is horrid. 

That's not true. Chris was in the band from 98 until his departure in 2000. I remember reading an interview back when Chris left and someone from the band noted that the liner notes stated "all songs written by Further Seems Forever" meaning that everyone had input and helped in every aspect of the album, including songwriting. Plus, those core guys that recorded TMID were in a Florida hardcore band called Strongarm so they were certainly not just the "the Carrabbas."

• 1 year later...

It's been damn near ten years since the first pressing of the vinyl came out. I remember sitting in grad school waiting for it to go live and I missed the orange copy x/100 and had to settle for a white one. In that 10 years, never been able to find an orange one at a reasonable price.

Edited by somethingvinyl

Wow, with the way things are going, If I were Jim Cramer I'd be slamming the SELL button on any  high-$ original pressings of 2000s T&N releases.

I'm still holding out hope for someone other than Tooth & Nail to repress the Starflyer 59 catalog. Maybe if Lo Tom is a runaway hit, Barsuk will step up to the plate.

13 hours ago, deltadon said:

I have an orange. I may pick one of these T&N copies up on a sale...

As mentioned before..digital to vinyl. Its an in and out cash grab. No care for the quality. Also the last release of Anberlin, Lowborn was victim of that and it wasn't a reissue. Oh T&N....

Lowborn is the worst sounding record I've ever listened to. Muddy as hell. If this is ANYTHING like that I will super disappointed.