PO: Saves The Day - Saves The Day

Liked them since 'CSD' but lost interest at 'UTB'. So for that reason I never even bother with 'Daybreak', but I like the sound of the new songs. Is 'Daybreak' worth visiting?

Daybreak is the superior album IMO. you should check it out. this album was good, but it left me wanting to listen to Daybreak after, like something was unfinished. i think it will just take me a bit longer to get into it.

Interesting seeing the In Reverie comparisons. That's my favorite album and I don't really hear it. The only thing that really bugs me, and it could just be me not being able to "unhear" it, but Chris sounds so monotone all the time on this album. Other than that there's some solid jams on this one. 

Interesting seeing the In Reverie comparisons. That's my favorite album and I don't really hear it. The only thing that really bugs me, and it could just be me not being able to "unhear" it, but Chris sounds so monotone all the time on this album. Other than that there's some solid jams on this one.

The entire album is vocal melodies...