PO: Suede - Vinyl Collection Box

• 1 month later...

Update:

Thank you for your patience whilst we have been dealing with the recent Suede box set errors.

The replacement vinyl for ‘Night Thoughts’ is due to arrive next week so please follow the below process to obtain your replacements:

• Please email the DMG info line ([email protected]) and attach your proof of purchase (as this will let us know whether you have the exclusive or standard edition)
    • Please include your name and full postal address including post code/zip code
    • If you also have damaged sleeves, please state exactly which sleeves have been affected and these will be posted out with your replacement vinyl

The replacements will be ready to ship from the 11/01/2018. You will be notified via email once they have been posted to yo

https://www.demonmusicgroup.co.uk/suede-vinyl-box-set-errors/

• 9 months later...

I hope Suede fans don't mind, but I wanted to share this and did not want to start a new thread.

One of my favorite Suede-like Britpop bands, Geneva, is reissuing remastered / expanded versions of their two big albums.  According to the band's Bandcamp site the LP's include 2 discs, bonus songs and a bonus 7".

Both LP's are realllly cheap for pre-order from Target.com right now, and are also part of the Buy-2-Get-1-Free sale.  Can't beat the price, and I love the band and the music.  Suede fans who have not heard Geneva should listen asap, IMO.

spacer.png

• 3 months later...

If anyone missed out on the colored edition of the 93-16 box set and is kicking themselves like I was, a handful have popped back up on Amazon UK. Came out to about $140 shipped. Mine arrived in the States yesterday surprisingly well-packed and in perfect shape, and yup, it is in fact the colored press! Demon is also still honoring the replacement discs for the faulty Night Thoughts pressing - sent an email last night and woke up this morning to a reply saying they were sent out.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07HF72W8H/