WTB - Alexisonfire.Millencollin.KSE.IM

piky0032

Looking for a couple if items.......dont have a heap of cash to throw around but worth a try......some more random than others

Alexisonfire
- Boiled Frogs 7"
- OCYC - Clear Black/Dark Red press
- OCYC - Black Press......on order from Banquet....has been for months....may just cancel if i can pick it up here

- Monk one - Alexisonfire Farwell Tour Print of the chick on fire.....would consider either the foil or normal version

Blink 182
- Self Titled (whatever the cheapest variant is)

Bodyjar
- Rimshot
- 17 years 7"

Metallica
- KEA - Jap Nexus Press
- Fade To Black - Green GITD press (either version)
...any interesting official vinyl you may have....i have most of the US normal presses of most albums

Millencolin
- Life on a plate
- Home from Home

36crazyfists
- The Tide and its Takers - Test Press......someone was selling here, pm sent with nil response

Ah fuck......missed it hahaha.....damn.....that would have been easier

Just checked with a friend who works in their German office, they still have copies in stock. Just finding out how you can get one mate.

* EDIT: Here's the link he just sent me - http://www.finestvinyl.de/killswitch-engage-the-end-of-heartache-29921,32 *

Just checked with a friend who works in their German office, they still have copies in stock. Just finding out how you can get one mate.

* EDIT: Here's the link he just sent me - http://www.finestvinyl.de/killswitch-engage-the-end-of-heartache-29921,32 *

Damn, now I want one.

No shipping to Australia..........trying to work something out now 

worked it out.....thanks again for the link

No worries man, glad you got it sorted. Btw, I realised last night that I still have a spare Dogs Blood 12". I have my signed copy framed, so I'll check what colour that is when I go home for lunch, n if you're interested, I'd let the unsigned copy go. I'm pretty sure it's the green. 

bump.......thanks to those who have gotten back to me......

added some Specific Metallica titles....and Alexisonfire OCYC black press

Looking for a couple if items.......dont have a heap of cash to throw around but worth a try......some more random than others

Alexisonfire
- Boiled Frogs 7"
- OCYC - Clear Black/Dark Red press
- OCYC - Black Press......on order from Banquet....has been for months....may just cancel if i can pick it up here

Blink 182
- Self Titled (whatever the cheapest variant is)

Bodyjar

- Rimshot 

- 17 years 7"

Metallica 

- KEA - Jap Nexus Press

- Fade To Black - Green GITD press (either version)

...any interesting official vinyl you may have....i have most of the US normal presses of most albums

Millencolin
- Life on a plate
- Home from Home

36crazyfists
- The Tide and its Takers - Test Press......someone was selling here, pm sent with nil response