Senses Fail: a new pressing

Not sure which album it'll be, but this is from the bands facebook: "Test pressing approved. I wonder what for."

Hopefully Life is Not a Waiting Room!

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=641893465829419&set=pb.132975026721268.-2207520000.1377713843.&type=3&src=https%3A%2F%2Fsphotos-a-mia.xx.fbcdn.net%2Fhphotos-ash4%2F1001943_641893465829419_521106336_n.jpg&size=612%2C612

It maybe the let it enfold you due to its popularity but at the same time i think it could be linawr just cause he respects record collectors and knows a lot of people would appreciate it to have the whole collection.

I personally would rather let it enfold you, to be able to buy it for 20 bucks instead of ebay prices...

It maybe the let it enfold you due to its popularity but at the same time i think it could be linawr just cause he respects record collectors and knows a lot of people would appreciate it to have the whole collection.

I personally would rather let it enfold you, to be able to buy it for 20 bucks instead of ebay prices...

but LIEY has already been pressed and so they've already gone through the whole approving test presses phase over a year ago. This is obviously a different record. judging by the tracks on the one side in the picture, it has to be LINAWT cause I dont think they would put most of the EP songs on one side and then stretch out the last two tracks (which are short) on the other

i love every senses fail record except renacer, because i havent listened to it.  i got LINAWR for xmas in 8th grade right after it came out, and listened to that non stop for a year, so it hits me right in the feelz

Renacer sucks IMO. They came to my school and performed the week before their spring tour and debuted a ton of songs. The energy just wasn't the same. As for Waiting Room..I remember listening to it that winter as well. I was kind of in a bad place and had started going to therapy. Man, that album hit hard. Can't wait for it

Just throwing my 2 cents in, it looks like there are 6 songs on that side of the record, LINAWR was 12 songs, so it makes sense that they'd split it 6 on the A and 6 on the B. I was just going over the track listing and time of each song and here's a break down of each, think what you want.

Side A.

1. "Fireworks at Dawn" – 2:10
  2. "Lungs Like Gallows" – 3:21
  3. "Garden State" – 3:39
  4. "Family Tradition" – 3:34
  5. "Wolves at the Door" – 3:27
  6. "Hair of the Dog" – 3:50

Side B.

1. "Four Years" – 4:16
  2. "Ali for Cody" – 4:02
  3. "Yellow Angels" – 3:42
  4. "Chandelier" – 3:41
  5. "Map the Streets" – 3:27
  6. "Blackout" – 4:55

The second song on that side (the pic on FB) seems to be smaller than the rest, however song 6 is also on the smaller side.

Also, the second song on FTDOD was Free Fall Without A Parachute which clocked in at 4:14, in no way is that second groove Free Fall.

Would they need to do another test press though??

i love every senses fail record except renacer, because i havent listened to it. i got LINAWR for xmas in 8th grade right after it came out, and listened to that non stop for a year, so it hits me right in the feelz

I wasn't high on Renacer at first but after a few listens it really grew on me a lot. I'm pretty sure it's in a FS thread for $23 right now.