Chuck Ragan 7" club

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i haven't got mine yet. i haven't even opened any of them so i don't know what colors i got. i should be getting los feliz too. i didn't order the new one. i wasn't too into the 7" or live songs, so i'll be putting mine up on ebay once i get the whole set and the lp. i thought about packaging the 7" that came w/ the cd preorder w/ the lp. but i'll prob put that up by itself or something.

i know tim's sister caitlin barry sang and played on the studio album. he mentioned it on stage when they were out here a few months ago.

i'm curious to hear that. but, i wasn't that big into HWM and the solo stuff i thought was fine, but didn't do too much for me.

i haven't got mine yet. i haven't even opened any of them so i don't know what colors i got. i should be getting los feliz too. i didn't order the new one. i wasn't too into the 7" or live songs, so i'll be putting mine up on ebay once i get the whole set and the lp. i thought about packaging the 7" that came w/ the cd preorder w/ the lp. but i'll prob put that up by itself or something.

i know tim's sister caitlin barry sang and played on the studio album. he mentioned it on stage when they were out here a few months ago.

i'm curious to hear that. but, i wasn't that big into HWM and the solo stuff i thought was fine, but didn't do too much for me.

Josh Small from Tim's band also plays on Chuck's new record.

Guest conoley

Mine came this morning with the Los Filez LP, which was on clear blue! One of my 7"s was one of the smaller variants, which was sweet.

I really like how they made the CD of them all come in real packaging instead of just CDR which is what I was expecting.

Finally!

I got 5 on light blue, 6 on grey and 7 on grey w/color. I'm stoked!

I agree on the CD -- really happy they made an actual CD with packaging and everything. That was definitely a treat.

Other than that, I just got a button. So that makes the grand total of "special goodies" over the entire series two items: a button and a sticker. Not to be a malcontent, but c'mon, if you're gonna advertise that there will be special shit (and even include a note about said special shit in the first volume), you should actually come through on it.

This is f-u-c-k-ing stupid. If the only bonus s-h-i-t we get after the records have been delayed this long is a sticker and a pin I'm pretty annoyed with a spending this much scratch. I'm pretty sure I could get these songs other places and the 7" other places for just as much as I spent waiting for No Idea to get their S-H-I-T in order. Grr.

This is f-u-c-k-ing stupid. If the only bonus s-h-i-t we get after the records have been delayed this long is a sticker and a pin I'm pretty annoyed with a spending this much scratch. I'm pretty sure I could get these songs other places and the 7" other places for just as much as I spent waiting for No Idea to get their S-H-I-T in order. Grr.

So don't order records from them anymore...that simple

I have not even got my chuck records yet and I'm not as upset as you.

I love No Idea. Most of my records (that aren't old country or rock) are from them. However they dropped the ball with this series. It took forever and was mass pressed on ugly colors (like most of their stuff these days). Its frustrating. I'm not going to stop supporting the label, because I love them. But I'm disappointed in the way this one was handled. If the records had been on time, I wouldn't give a crap that they were pressing on swamp muck gray and they didn't really live up to the promise of surprises through out. However it was months and months late.

I finally got mine today. All on No Idea gray. They threw in a free copy of a Small Brown Bike cd (which is awesome) and it made up for some of the bad taste. The songs as always are awesome and the cd of the songs is fantastic.

That being said I'm no where near as mad as you guys think. The label made promises and didn't live up to them. And that bothers me. I spent a lot of money on it, and feel like after all the delays the least they can do is throw in something extra and special for the people who've waited patiently. If it was the swearing, I plan on spelling out all swear words from now on to mess with the robot overlords.