Chuck Ragan 7" club

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got mine yesterday finally. I got the same as most, 3 singles, a SBB CD and a pin. They were all pretty much on the standard No Idea grey, although the one had some streaks of purple/pink.

I'm not let down by the series as a whole as $40ppd for 7 singles is more than fair I think, but I wish they'd have never mentioned "extras". I think almost everyone expected at least a few things during the length of the series. The sticker/pin are nice but not the kind of special things I think any of us thought we'd be getting..

I wonder if the CD will become readily available from No Idea or if it's something that will stay special to those that were subscribers.

I seem to be the only person who didn't get the SBB EP, which is fine since I already own it on CD and 12". I also got rarer colors, too, so I wonder if that's why they didn't throw one in there.

Actually, as a whole, I got decently rare colors across the board -- never the most common one. I guess I was just lucky.

i dont know how anyone can bitch about this.

if you have never released a record, you dont know about how much of a pain in the ass it can be. Delays happen, and sometimes cant be helped.

So lets recap.

i got 7 7"s, the collection cd, a Small Brown Bike cd, a couple pins, a couple stickers, and the shipping for multiple packages for not a ton of cash...

not to mention the damn things go for like $25+ each on ebay already, so if you're really pissed you can go ebay them for like 10x what you paid.

be happy that var + co. put so much effort into a really cool project, and made it really cheap for everyone. Yeah theres alot of grey records... but they're cheap... and it allows the no idea to sell shit cheapr than anyone else anywhere.

sand out of vagina, go enjoy your records. :)

i dont know how anyone can pregnant dog about this.

if you have never released a record, you dont know about how much of a pain in the ass it can be. Delays happen, and sometimes cant be helped.

So lets recap.

i got 7 7"s, the collection cd, a Small Brown Bike cd, a couple pins, a couple stickers, and the shipping for multiple packages for not a ton of cash...

not to mention the d**n things go for like $25+ each on ebay already, so if you're really pissed you can go ebay them for like 10x what you paid.

be happy that var + co. put so much effort into a really cool project, and made it really cheap for everyone. Yeah theres alot of grey records... but they're cheap... and it allows the no idea to sell nuts cheapr than anyone else anywhere.

sand out of girl thingy, go enjoy your records. :)

holy shit the censoring is confusing as fuck. "how anyone can pregnant dog about this" i was confused about that line for about 3 minutes. then i got to "sand out of girl thingy"

i dont know how anyone can pregnant dog about this.

So lets recap.

not to mention the d**n things go for like $25+ each on ebay already, so if you're really pissed you can go ebay them for like 10x what you paid.

be happy that var + co. put so much effort into a really cool project, and made it really cheap for everyone. Yeah theres alot of grey records... but they're cheap... and it allows the no idea to sell nuts cheapr than anyone else anywhere.

sand out of girl thingy, go enjoy your records. :)

I really enjoyed the 7" club, I got to look foward to a new record (even though they didn't come every month) in a time when I didn't have a chance to buy a lot of vinyl, so it made my drought easy to stomach.

I waited for a while before I ordered, because I had no money and had to unload some stuff on ebay to pay for it. I want to say I waited for two weeks, but I emailed No Idea and asked to hold one for me. I got all grey, accept the 2nd record was blue 1/400??, and I think the 7th was a grey variation that was 1/150??? or something.

Guest conoley
i ordered mine the day No Idea put it up, and i still got screwed. i looked over my 7"s last night and they're practically all varying shades of grey. just lame. lame lame lame.

You got screwed? You got all the 7"s didn't you? I'm not a fan of the gray, but they don't owe us anything when it comes to colour