Big Brother 15

Julie/the producers made a big move by directly confronting the racism in Aaryns interview. I hope she does the same about Amanda's bullying

agreed, they handled that about as well as they could have. but her whole "that's just how we do in Texas y'all" defense was pretty weak.

who would have thought Amanda would wind up being the least likable contestant this season? i don't even care who wins at this point as long as it's not her. Judd seems like an okay guy, i guess i'm rooting for him.

I'm in a pool with a bunch of friends and neighbors for this season of big brother. We each put in $20 and get a house guest - I have Spencer. I'm hoping he's going to position himself correctly as the house cannibalizes all of the threats. The season is finally starting to get entertaining.

I'm in a pool with a bunch of friends and neighbors for this season of big brother. We each put in $20 and get a house guest - I have Spencer. I'm hoping he's going to position himself correctly as the house cannibalizes all of the threats. The season is finally starting to get entertaining.

That's awesome! Next season we should do a VC pool

agreed, they handled that about as well as they could have. but her whole "that's just how we do in Texas y'all" defense was pretty weak.

who would have thought Amanda would wind up being the least likable contestant this season? i don't even care who wins at this point as long as it's not her. Judd seems like an okay guy, i guess i'm rooting for him.

I'll be super pissed if they don't grill Amanda. She tries to play the victim when she's actually a freaking jerk who thinks she can do whatever she wants then gets pissy when she doesn't get a chance to control people. Her and McCrae piss me off so much they are so delusional.

I'll be super pissed if they don't grill Amanda. She tries to play the victim when she's actually a freaking jerk who thinks she can do whatever she wants then gets pissy when she doesn't get a chance to control people. Her and McCrae piss me off so much they are so delusional.

I don't know that McCrae is delusional---I think he's pussy whipped. He wants to stand up to her for her bullshit but he doesn't.

Havent watched since the earlier seasons, is it worth it still?

I think so. The producers manipulate things but I wouldn't necessarily expect anything less. It's still genuine for the most part and people still try to fuck eachother over as much as possible. For reality TV, it's about as good as it gets.

if anyone has a lot of spare time and/or needs something to play in the background while working from home, i highly recommend looking up Big Brother Australia on Youtube. it's modeled more after the UK version (no HOH, no discussing noms, public votes) but the houseguests are super entertaining and the accents are so charming.

also this made me crack up for whatever reason

s6UoVg3.jpg

Yeah I watch it. Here's my two cents on the remaining houseguests:

- Andy: Cannot stand him. I'm glad the Zingbot told him he was a floater, since he hasn't done anything this season showing he may have a spine hidden in there. He's just been throwing fake alliances everywhere.

- Amanda: I liked her at first, when she stood up to Aaryn in the first few weeks and tried talking to her about her racist remarks. However, she has turned into a psycho bitch, bullying everyone and carrying McCray's balls around in her purse. She needs to go, she drives me nuts.

- McCray: No game. He's just Amanda's puppy dog. He's super gross, too... I'm ashamed to live in Minnesota when I see him on TV.

- Elissa: I kinda like her. She's the better sister for sure.. Rachel always made me want to kill someone ;) Big move last week putting up McCray and making the other houseguests realize that they aren't invincible. She has been super mean to Amanda regarding the 1-piece bathing suit, but overall right now she's the most respectable HG with Judd. I'm rooting for her.

- Spencer: Misogynistic jerk, plus he has no game at all.

- Gina Marie: She's growing on me, but I still can't get past how mean she was to Candice. I'm glad she's taking action and going after McCranda but I definitely don't want her to make it to the end. Plus, she's kinda psycho too.. the whole Nick thing? OMG.

- Judd: I kinda like him, he's growing on me. He hasn't been a total jerk to anyone yet. I still prefer Elissa though. If they make the final two, he'd win over her however.

----

As far as the Aaryn interview went, Julie Chen handled it like a champ. I wish the crowd hadn't been allowed to laugh and boo though, it was a bit painful to watch. She definitely did deserve it, but I was embarrassed for her and I don't like that :( 

I liked how the season started with the guy alliance getting destroyed. I don't understand why Amanda was so set on getting Howard out... dude had never won anything. I wish Candice would've stayed longer.

Yeah I watch it. Here's my two cents on the remaining houseguests:

- Andy: Cannot stand him. I'm glad the Zingbot told him he was a floater, since he hasn't done anything this season showing he may have a spine hidden in there. He's just been throwing fake alliances everywhere.

- Amanda: I liked her at first, when she stood up to Aaryn in the first few weeks and tried talking to her about her racist remarks. However, she has turned into a psycho bitch, bullying everyone and carrying McCray's balls around in her purse. She needs to go, she drives me nuts.

- McCray: No game. He's just Amanda's puppy dog. He's super gross, too... I'm ashamed to live in Minnesota when I see him on TV.

- Elissa: I kinda like her. She's the better sister for sure.. Rachel always made me want to kill someone ;) Big move last week putting up McCray and making the other houseguests realize that they aren't invincible. She has been super mean to Amanda regarding the 1-piece bathing suit, but overall right now she's the most respectable HG with Judd. I'm rooting for her.

- Spencer: Misogynistic jerk, plus he has no game at all.

- Gina Marie: She's growing on me, but I still can't get past how mean she was to Candice. I'm glad she's taking action and going after McCranda but I definitely don't want her to make it to the end. Plus, she's kinda psycho too.. the whole Nick thing? OMG.

- Judd: I kinda like him, he's growing on me. He hasn't been a total jerk to anyone yet. I still prefer Elissa though. If they make the final two, he'd win over her however.

----

As far as the Aaryn interview went, Julie Chen handled it like a champ. I wish the crowd hadn't been allowed to laugh and boo though, it was a bit painful to watch. She definitely did deserve it, but I was embarrassed for her and I don't like that :(

I liked how the season started with the guy alliance getting destroyed. I don't understand why Amanda was so set on getting Howard out... dude had never won anything. I wish Candice would've stayed longer.

I agree with most of what you say regarding the house guests but I think I'm definitely pulling for Judd. Elissa gets on my nerves.

haha yeah, "The Moving Company" didn't work out so well... it's too bad for Howard because he seemed like a legitimately good dude, with the way he took care of Candice and handled all the racist shit.

i think i missed an episode or two because i didn't see Zingbot this season. but it's true, Andy is the definition of a floater.

I think what bugs me the most about Amanda is that she thinks she's done nothing wrong! I can't believe she honestly thinks Elissa is bullying her. My one thing I have to say about this season regarding the fans (This isn't meant to be a shot at anyone at all) I feel like people miss the fact that this is social justice the show. I don't like Amanda and Aaryn said some terrible things but if they win they win. I've just read a lot of stuff on twitter about people who wanted the season voided if Aaryn one. It just bugs me because as I stated earlier Big Brother isn't find the most morally "correct" person to give 500k too.

Sorry just had to rant! I love this show way too much!