WTB: Appleseed Cast

russellqwerty

Welcome! :)

Do you have a list on discogs, dead format, etc. and any transaction history, feedback?

I may able to help you with a couple of those, but agree with sapst16, pick up a Black Sagamartha while the fundraiser is still going. I did on the first day as I needed it and it's for a great cause, great label! :)

Thanks for the link! I guess I can cross Sagarmatha off the list now, although the 1st press vinyl was beautiful.

I am new to vc/discogs and haven't uploaded my collection or anything.  I can however point you to my ebay profile, and you can see my feedback history: http://myworld.ebay.com/russell.qwerty

I was wondering how everybody uploads their collection/wantlist, is it by hand?  that might take some time..

The database on here isn't working. Most use Dead Format or Discogs (I just loaded into Discogs (data entry, find your exact pressing) in addition to DF (text entry)). Depending upon how many titles you have, even if you just do 5 minutes a day, you'll surprised how much headway you can make in a few weeks. One collector had about 350 records, and 1 minute per day per title, BAM! done in a year :)

Yeah, by hand.  Sucks at first, but is great when you're out shopping and can't remember what you've got at home.  Plus discogs has a pretty awesome feature where you can see minimum/maximum/average selling prices for stuff in your collection so you can see whether there's stuff you've got that's worth selling.  I'm a big fan.