WTB: B&C-TTWTWM Tour press

19841gg3

Putting this out there in hopes that one of you fine folks can help me out.  Balance and Composure aren't coming near my area until well into their dates with Coheed and I was hoping someone would try and get a tour press copy for me in the next few weeks.  Obviously the tour doesn't start until September 12th but hopefully somebody who is going early in the tour can help me out?  I'll make it worth your while either with some extra cash on top of cost and shipping or a trade.  Thanks in advance.

Are there any west coast dates? I've got a floating holiday to use at work so maybe I can help you out?

San Diego, Pomona, Santa Cruz and Berkely towards the end of September.  I couldn't ask you to do that if you weren't already planning on going but it would be amazing if you did :D

Anybody who is willing to help me out would be amazing, pm me if you think you can.

I'm going to the date next Thursday. I'm getting a copy for myself so as long as it's not limited to one per person or anything like that I can try and hook you up.

That would be fantastic, I have a feeling they won't let you get two unless you try and convince the merch guy it's for someone else.  It would be awesome if you could try though, pm me.

San Diego, Pomona, Santa Cruz and Berkely towards the end of September.  I couldn't ask you to do that if you weren't already planning on going but it would be amazing if you did :D

Anybody who is willing to help me out would be amazing, pm me if you think you can.

PM me those dates. I'm at work and VC is one of the few sites that isn't blocked haha. I think I can make this happen for you.