WTB: Tell 'Em Steve Dave - Vinylcast

wursty

TESD is the best, a few months ago I took my girlfriend up to the stash (almost a 2 hour drive) and Walt was working. I told him that I recently got into TESD and that I drove from NJ all the way to FL and back for work and listened to nothing but TESD and he was happy to hear that. I was there a few weeks prior and I asked Sunday Jeff about the signed posters they were selling and he said they couldn't sell them because of not getting the right permissions. I asked Walt about it and he went into the back and found one for me, I was pretty happy and my girlfriend was glad to talk to him since she has a little bit of a crush on him.

OytFS3Al.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I edited the original post and title so no one will get confused, hope everyone finds a copy!

But keep Bryan's tweets in mind.

Bryan Johnson @TellEmSteveDave Dec 22

R @SoMuch4Pathos So I spent $140 on something that you're just going to reissue. Please tell me I'm jumping the gun" You're jumping the gun

Bryan Johnson @TellEmSteveDave Dec 22

RT @kevinxabney Repress the vinyl cast. Lots of collectors are looking for it after market" Funny you should ask. Details in next day or so

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...